• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

18 boxes of the Quiet CCI stuff just got posted back up. Are they now holding carts or something, after everyone whined about it for so long?

Want a day of frustration and pain , something that will make a range trip a trying experience? Try shooting Golden Turds in a Sig Mosquito in a rapid fire mode. That'll set you straight on ever buying another Bucket of that bullpuckey.
It's funny, and maybe testament to what a POS that gun is, but Goldens were one of the few that ran reliably in my mosquito, until i unloaded in the Waffle Club! lol

TSUSA gift arrived today. Ammo can, big old TS patch, TS sticker, a couple of little carabiners, a pair of glasses/eye protection and a Blackhawk radio pouch. No complaints, and the prime membership had already paid for itself many months ago.

You're killing me! Just when I thought I had enough 22lr. But then I go through 200 rounds every range day.
[rofl]you're welcome. I hear ya. I also burned 200 rounds of Aguila on sunday. Still not going to buy more....for now
Looks like the 40 gr is sold out. 38 gr still in stock.

Back
Top Bottom