Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

All the posts I'm talking about actually have a link that bring you to that companies website to buy the ammo from...
Those are the posts I'm talking about that shouldn't be there...

Listing a company that sells to MA is against NES rules...
Till that company tells NES that they have told Maura to FO we can not post their info...
Those companies have to tell us they will sell to us, then they can get their own Thread...

Again, not everyone on NES is from MA - posting a link may be helping a fellow NES'r from any of the other surrounding states in the NORTH EAST. Since that's the website and all.... Not everything on this site is tailored to Massachusetts.

I'll be sure to comb through all the other posts on this entire NES site that are breaking rules as well. Nobodies harming anyone here, it's all helpful info. Lighten up a bit.

Yes they are jwg22, we have no idea if it's Maura trying to get us hung up in her web to screw us or a company...

That's why you don't post were you can buy ammo till the company tells us they have told Maura to FO...

Yes they are jwg22, we have no idea if it's Maura trying to get us hung up in her web to screw us or a company...

That's why you don't post were you can buy ammo till the company tells us they have told Maura to FO...
Alright buddy, you win the argument. You can have the last word. I'll be sure to post ammo drops later for you.

Again, not everyone on NES is from MA - posting a link may be helping a fellow NES'r from any of the other surrounding states in the NORTH EAST. Since that's the website and all.... Not everything on this site is tailored to Massachusetts.

The THREAD is about TS USA shipping to MA so yes this Thread is about MA!!!

All the posts I'm talking about actually have a link that bring you to that companies website to buy the ammo from...
Those are the posts I'm talking about that shouldn't be there...

Listing a company that sells to MA is against NES rules...
Till that company tells NES that they have told Maura to FO we can not post their info...
Those companies have to tell us they will sell to us, then they can get their own Thread...

I don't mean to be an AH but I'm just sick of reading so many posts about Joe Smo has this...
Then I go to try and buy it and I'm told by Joe Smo that they don't ship to The CommyWealth Of MA...
DavidC77: First, I think we all acknowledge the wisdom of not posting links/names of companies willing to ship to MA, and for the reasons you cite. On the other hand, I'm a little confused by the thread. You argue that we shouldn't be posting links to those companies (we agree), so your argument is that our activities are imperiling either those vendors or our ability to do business with them. On the other hand, you started this discussion by stating how frustrated you were that when you followed the posted links (other than TSUSA) you were taken to sites that DIDN'T ship to MA. I'm not clear on how posting ammo availability from a company that won't ship to MA is somehow enhancing the likelihood that the AG would take action against the company that is already complying with her wishes... To be fair, I quickly reviewed the most recent 2 dozen pages of this thread, and I found no links to companies that DO ship to MA (other than TSUSA).

So, do I get that your actual issue is that the content of the posts in this 15K posts thread don't all align with the title of the thread? Please correct me if I've misunderstood your argument...

That guanciale isn't gonna fry itself!
Ditto with well-aged balsamic vinegar. Damn stuff costs more than decent wine, but it sure is tasty.
😜

I can count on two hands the number of people I know, who know what guanciale is. We made our own at a restaurant I helped open many years ago. Best way to start a carbonara is with some rendered guanciale.

It seems like a lot of people have addresses outside of MA as well, so why not help everyone out? NES isn't strictly just MA members...
This thread is the sole exception to the “no posts about places that ship ammo” policy and it applies to Target Sports only. Doesn’t matter if it’s a shop that only ships to NH or whatever. Mods don’t have time to check links for shipping policies or deal with the 50 reports that come in whenever someone posts a url to rando gun shop dot com.

If we can’t figure out this one small exception to the rules then we will have to delete this thread and go back to zero exceptions.

Brand new .50cal can, cheap-o “shooting” glasses (good to have an extra pair in the truck I suppose. A large TSUSA patch, a sticker bearing the same name and a BLACKHAWK!! radio pouch... 😕 Anyone got a spare Baofeng??

Not bad, I’m happy with the can by itself.

Pez dispenser for scale.
01E68737-0282-4E8B-A2F4-3F9B459ADB82.jpeg

Brand new .50cal can, cheap-o “shooting” glasses (good to have an extra pair in the truck I suppose. A large TSUSA patch, a sticker bearing the same name and a BLACKHAWK!! radio pouch... 😕 Anyone got a spare Baofeng??

Not bad, I’m happy with the can by itself.

Pez dispenser for scale.
View attachment 477776
I do actually have a spare lying around, $15 was hard to buy just 1 ;)

Well, so much for having a spare on the shelf. It was brought to my attention and after a little digging (a single search),
“Part Deux” appears to have been obliviated from existence. Sure, it was redundant, but it wasn’t even locked, just, poof! Gone, gone without a trace.

This one’s all we got, so don’t stink it up with your crappy, crap crap!

Sorry, it’s late (early?). I go to bed early and now I’m up at 0200. Stupid sleepin sleep.

Well, so much for having a spare on the shelf. It was brought to my attention and after a little digging (a single search),
“Part Deux” appears to have been obliviated from existence. Sure, it was redundant, but it wasn’t even locked, just, poof! Gone, gone without a trace.

This one’s all we got, so don’t stink it up with your crappy, crap crap!

Sorry, it’s late (early?). I go to bed early and now I’m up at 0200. Stupid sleepin sleep.
Some Nancy ratted to the mods again. There is always that one kid nobody likes that has to eff things up for everybody.

Nancy must be friends with Karen.

Feds got some nines and hollow fourty fives but not much else. Confirmed they don't like the commies so you are safe in the free state.

Back
Top Bottom