• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

somebody opened federal gates today. all calibers went through, .223, 5.56, 308, 30-06, .22lr, damn. like it is a factory that is shipping again. and all pistol calibers as well.

PS. and those blazers still not sold out.

I am slowly just giving up selling on here. I get people sending me offers of half what im asking.....sure ill sell you my ammo for less than I paid, why the f*** not!

same with me. I’m still buying here and there but now I’m either trading or keeping it.

Some .22 coming and going the last half hour
blazers were sitting there for good 40 minutes at 99+ boxes until suddenly disappeared, all, in 2 minutes, at 19cpr. now looks like people cancel orders.

such a pity - still no .223/5.56 in 77gr or 68gr.

blazers were sitting there for good 40 minutes at 99+ boxes until suddenly disappeared, all, in 2 minutes, at 19cpr. now looks like people cancel orders.

such a pity - still no .223/5.56 in 77gr or 68gr.
They had black hills last week but was expensive

I guess Remington wasn't kidding about getting their plant back on line, American Eagle, Federal, CCI are all Remington brands.

We should be seeing some price drops now that they are back.

Btw F&D, Our Friends, Scorpio website has:

13 left

AGUILA 9MM 117GR HP 50RDS LIMIT 2​

14 left

BROWN BEAR 7.62X39 123G HP-P/500- 2 LIMIT $205 Polymer coated​

16 left

BROWN BEAR 7.62X39 123G HP-L/500 - 2 LIMIT $205 Lacquer coated​

1 left

AGUILA 5.56 M855 62GR FMJ 50RDS LIMIT 4 $35​

Last edited:
Shooters Supply in Westport. I’d buy CCI Mini Mags all day if the came in the Bucket O Bullets like the Goldens! I have to clean my 22’s after every session anyway. They are very temperamental

Want a day of frustration and pain , something that will make a range trip a trying experience? Try shooting Golden Turds in a Sig Mosquito in a rapid fire mode. That'll set you straight on ever buying another Bucket of that bullpuckey.
My Walther P22 will fail to eject ~5% of the time with Goldens and I have to bump the slide forward another 5% of the time. Getting through two sequential mags without an issue is like winning the lottery. I know the Sig Mosquito is arguably a bigger turd than the P22 so that must be frustrating. My S&W Victory will eat up the Goldens 100% of the time which is amazing so I'm starting to reserve my Mini Mags for the P22. I still think the turdish P22 is worth it because it has some recoil so it behaves more like a tiny weak 9MM to practice trigger control with. I try to keep from shooting more than $100 of 9MM in any one visit to the range these days!

Wtf with the CCI at $0.20 per round
$9.99 /$0.20 Per Round

SELECT :
- select - Box of 50 Case of 5000 (100 Boxes of 50) - Free Shipping
OUT OF STOCK
gawd, I'd hate to be out of ammo during "these troubled times"

Edit - already out of stock. It was in stock, then out of stock, then I saw them put 7 more boxes up, so someone must have backed out of an order or something.

Back
Top Bottom