• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
how?

they are taking the funds for the items sold. so they have that processed. they are holding the items on a shelf until a period of time or you pay for shipping. Not like they don’t have the room right now. I know of at least one retailer that will hold your i stock paid for items. and as backordered items come in. they will charge you for those items until your whole order is in or you tell them to ship.
You have shit in a warehouse taking up space that's sold. You're basically asking for the vendor to get into a logistics based extension cord mess so you can skinflint a few bucks on shipping? Lmao.

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

paul73

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch! Are people really paying that?? I would say no one on NES is paying that based on my ads in the classifieds... [laugh]
some places have absolutely retarded prices - like this:

Aguila Ammunition Rimfire 22 LR 40Gr Solid Point Hi-Velocity – 250 Rounds Per Box​

$79.99

i am waiting for delivery of such 500rd box from larry - was there at $56 other day last week. it is a matter of patience.

Top Bottom