Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

The price of that PD... I'm tempted to buy a 1911 just so I can take advantage of that ammo pricing! Out of curiosity - how is it reman if it uses new brass? And how is new brass not reloadable?
They use once fired brass not new never fired brass. New brass is reloadable.

They use once fired brass not new never fired brass. New brass is reloadable.
Educate me. I have no personal experience of reloading, but I've heard that cases can be reloaded several times, and perhaps .45acp more than some other sizes? The fact that PD uses brass that had only been fired once (in light of what I understood as the high number of times it COULD be safely remanufactured/reloaded) was one of the reasons I was so enthusiastic about their ammo. BTW, I'm still extremely satisfied with the .45 I've purchased from PD. Accurate and no issues through my first 1500 rounds!

The price of that PD... I'm tempted to buy a 1911 just so I can take advantage of that ammo pricing! Out of curiosity - how is it reman if it uses new brass? And how is new brass not reloadable?
[smile] Understood??? I'm now looking into a .45acp PCC for the same reason (AND just for the hell of it) [smile]

Educate me. I have no personal experience of reloading, but I've heard that cases can be reloaded several times, and perhaps .45acp more than some other sizes? The fact that PD uses brass that had only been fired once (in light of what I understood as the high number of times it COULD be safely remanufactured/reloaded) was one of the reasons I was so enthusiastic about their ammo. BTW, I'm still extremely satisfied with the .45 I've purchased from PD. Accurate and no issues through my first 1500 rounds!
Yes they can be reloaded A LOT. Of course how “hot” they’re loaded can dictate that. But shit, I’ve been using the same 357 and 44 mag brass since 2013ish. I’ve reloaded 9mm probably 4-5 times but typically less as I never pick up my brass after a USPSA/IDPA match. And I got a ton of 9mm brass on hand. My last 2 range trips I was too lazy to pick up my brass lol. So my 9mm brass doesn’t get reloaded that many times.

Has .45 ACP in stock. 9MM is sold out, not sure if they'll ship into MA. I ordered mine Tuesday and got it first thing this morning, shipping was only like $16 for 500 rounds of 9MM Blazer CCI 115 gr. (It seems they've been restocking 9MM VERY quickly.)

The listing says "Case: New, Re-loadable Brass Case" but its listed as "Remanufactured Ammunition". It's an enigma!
CaseNew, Re-loadable Brass
Read the description above that. Says once fired. But yeah they should probably fix where it says “new”. Kinda meaningless since the brass can be reloaded A LOT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom