• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

My wife got to the door before me. “Dj, is that it? Are you all
done now?!” “Uhhh...”
Having lived through multiple ammo shortages, I spent a lot during the “Trump trough” (when ammo was cheap) building up my supplies. Got to the point when UPS or FedEx came and the box didn’t have the Amazon smile on it she’d just say “your ammo is here”.

How much for their 9mm?
Phoenix was .6 a round which is a decent deal but their selling operation I suspect is just corrupt. I was ready to checkout immediately and it just vanished. I’m pretty sure others had their transactions staged with Phoenix staff. No way it could happen that fast otherwise. I won’t bother next time

Phoenix was .6 a round which is a decent deal but their selling operation I suspect is just corrupt. I was ready to checkout immediately and it just vanished. I’m pretty sure others had their transactions staged with Phoenix staff. No way it could happen that fast otherwise. I won’t bother next time
More likely, like every other website selling ammo in America, there are thousands of people trying to do the same thing as you at the same time. This has been going on for over a year, with folks saying the same thing. The truth is most of these sites just haven't bothered to put any sort of hold on their carts because they don't need to, i.e. folks keep buying more than they complain.

More likely, like every other website selling ammo in America, there are thousands of people trying to do the same thing as you at the same time. This has been going on for over a year, with folks saying the same thing. The truth is most of these sites just haven't bothered to put any sort of hold on their carts because they don't need to, i.e. folks keep buying more than they complain.
I disagree. It all happened too fast. Never even got the the credit card screen and I was on top of the refresh. But whatever I have other better sources

I disagree. It all happened too fast. Never even got the the credit card screen and I was on top of the refresh. But whatever I have other better sources
This has been true in every site for the last year. First folks were complaining that it must be bots.
The simplest answer is often the best - the entire country is searching for ammo right now. There are no secret suppliers.

Cmp
1/15
1/16
Plus a surprise pd delivery

My poor FedEx guy hates my ass lol

I think they're entering into their really heavy load of orders. My 1/14 order was processed on 4/13, but my 1/22 order is still awaiting action. Their 1 month cycle went to 3 months, and now looks to be heading towards 3.5 to 4. Only God knows when they might get around to my 3/29 order.

Got the Fed Gold Medal Sierra Matchking this morning. Prices of that per box are now up to $34 on Federal’s website. That’s crazy pricing.

Wow and to think of the 100rd bricks of Minimag I bought in bulk for $7 each.
i hate to pay that much, but, blazers and cci mags are the only ones that cycle well my AA kit. so, it is what it is, and it sucks. even at that price is disappears quickly.

So how are you guys that were buying ammo 2-3 years ago able to wrap your brain around these astronomical prices? Ive had an ammo budget in the past so I guess I could look at it as dollar cost averaging but still cant pull the trigger on 7 cent primers or whatever 9mm and 223 is going for. (I stopped even looking tbh)

I get new people who have nothing or next to it having to pay whatever to get something. What about the guys who've been tucking some away for years? Are those guys paying 3-4x what you were for the same stuff a year and a half ago? I cant seem to make myself do it.

Back
Top Bottom