• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Phoenix is having an ammo drop tomorrow (Sat April 24) @ 10am:

Inventory Update TOMORROW April 24th @ 10AM EST:

9mm 115gr
9mm 124gr
9mm 147gr
9mm 147gr NAS3 Competition

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FAQ BELOW BEFORE ORDERING:

- WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ORDERS OVER THE PHONE, VIA EMAIL, OR IN-PERSON AT OUR FACILITY. YOU MUST ORDER THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.

- Quantities will be limited on all three items and are expected to sell out in less than three minutes given our previous experience.

- We are not accepting dealer, wholesale, or special orders at this time. All orders must be placed on our website.

- We will not be sending out emails on every inventory update. If you would like a reminder, please sign up for our in-stock notifications available by clicking on the individual product, or monitor our Twitter page (as of now, our only social media account).

- On average, our inventory has lasted only a few minutes once updated. Please do not send us angry emails if you miss out. We are doing our best to manufacture items as quickly as possible given the limited supply of materials, but the demand FAR exceeds the supply and we simply cannot give special priority to anyone.

- Ammunition in your "cart" IS NOT RESERVED. We do not have a way to reserve products. Until you have completed the checkout process it is up for grabs. We HIGHLY suggest you create a customer account so your shipping information is pre-loaded to speed your checkout process. We also suggest you save your credit card information on your computer or mobile device.

- Pricing will be updated as materials are purchased. The price on all of our components goes up EVERY WEEK from our suppliers, and we must act accordingly. If you feel our product is not worth the price, we encourage you to purchase elsewhere.

- You can expect orders to take 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS to ship out. Do not send us emails asking for updates. You will not see an "update" from us until the order ships. By creating a customer account, you can view your order tracking information once it is updated. You will also be sent an email with a tracking number when your order ships. DO NOT EMAIL US ASKING FOR A TRACKING NUMBER UNLESS YOU HAVE SURPASSED 14 BUSINESS DAYS.

92cpr for JHP

Edit: and also gone in <1 min?? They showed >99 in stock, so TSUSA having web issues today??

Phoenix is having an ammo drop tomorrow (Sat April 24) @ 10am:

Inventory Update TOMORROW April 24th @ 10AM EST:

9mm 115gr
9mm 124gr
9mm 147gr
9mm 147gr NAS3 Competition

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FAQ BELOW BEFORE ORDERING:

- WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ORDERS OVER THE PHONE, VIA EMAIL, OR IN-PERSON AT OUR FACILITY. YOU MUST ORDER THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.

- Quantities will be limited on all three items and are expected to sell out in less than three minutes given our previous experience.

- We are not accepting dealer, wholesale, or special orders at this time. All orders must be placed on our website.

- We will not be sending out emails on every inventory update. If you would like a reminder, please sign up for our in-stock notifications available by clicking on the individual product, or monitor our Twitter page (as of now, our only social media account).

- On average, our inventory has lasted only a few minutes once updated. Please do not send us angry emails if you miss out. We are doing our best to manufacture items as quickly as possible given the limited supply of materials, but the demand FAR exceeds the supply and we simply cannot give special priority to anyone.

- Ammunition in your "cart" IS NOT RESERVED. We do not have a way to reserve products. Until you have completed the checkout process it is up for grabs. We HIGHLY suggest you create a customer account so your shipping information is pre-loaded to speed your checkout process. We also suggest you save your credit card information on your computer or mobile device.

- Pricing will be updated as materials are purchased. The price on all of our components goes up EVERY WEEK from our suppliers, and we must act accordingly. If you feel our product is not worth the price, we encourage you to purchase elsewhere.

- You can expect orders to take 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS to ship out. Do not send us emails asking for updates. You will not see an "update" from us until the order ships. By creating a customer account, you can view your order tracking information once it is updated. You will also be sent an email with a tracking number when your order ships. DO NOT EMAIL US ASKING FOR A TRACKING NUMBER UNLESS YOU HAVE SURPASSED 14 BUSINESS DAYS.
What website is that, may I ask?

I haven’t been following this thread for bit, so this might already be known. (Stopped buying ammo—using the reserves[smile])

Anyone get a TS prime gift recently? Mine just came and had 0 ammo. I got a flashlight, sticker, and a mag pouch...damn! Haha. Seems like they went from a full box, to a small bag, and now? Nadda.

I haven’t been following this thread for bit, so this might already be known. (Stopped buying ammo—using the reserves[smile])

Anyone get a TS prime gift recently? Mine just came and had 0 ammo. I got a flashlight, sticker, and a mag pouch...damn! Haha. Seems like they went from a full box, to a small bag, and now? Nadda.
Mine had a lanyard and safety goggles, maybe a sticker too? I forget...it was paethetic

9mm
45auto
10mm
40 s&w
10mm

I really wish these sites doing purchase limits would allow a holding pen idea. Order and pay for your items and we will hold it for say 30 days incase you want to combine shipping it with another order within that time. It’s really annoying me getting a notification for something like bullet moulds, a firearm part or even 20/50rd boxes of ammo. Needing to order the item quickly before it goes out of stock, paying for shipping. And then 2-3 days later another singular item comes up comes up from the same vendor that I was waiting for. /rant

I really wish these sites doing purchase limits would allow a holding pen idea. Order and pay for your items and we will hold it for say 30 days incase you want to combine shipping it with another order within that time. It’s really annoying me getting a notification for something like bullet moulds, a firearm part or even 20/50rd boxes of ammo. Needing to order the item quickly before it goes out of stock, paying for shipping. And then 2-3 days later another singular item comes up comes up from the same vendor that I was waiting for. /rant

That would be a really shitty business model if you want to make money and buy more inventory to sell.

My old parts shop tried that once... We had parts for months and it was a shit show for us trying to organize every little thing for each customer. Lasted 3 months before we stopped that - customers would get pissed that we missed putting two orders together or something got damaged during storage etc.

how?
That would be a really shitty business model if you want to make money and buy more inventory to sell.
they are taking the funds for the items sold. so they have that processed. they are holding the items on a shelf until a period of time or you pay for shipping. Not like they don’t have the room right now. I know of at least one retailer that will hold your i stock paid for items. and as backordered items come in. they will charge you for those items until your whole order is in or you tell them to ship.

how?

they are taking the funds for the items sold. so they have that processed. they are holding the items on a shelf until a period of time or you pay for shipping. Not like they don’t have the room right now. I know of at least one retailer that will hold your i stock paid for items. and as backordered items come in. they will charge you for those items until your whole order is in or you tell them to ship.

I see what you are saying, but say 2k people do this, where do you put everything ?

Back
Top Bottom