Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

What really chaps my ass is that .22 WRF is sold out everywhere. It never occurred to me that would be
a hot item. I've got plenty of .22 S, L LR, WMR, quiet, CB, colibri.

But .22 WRF? There hasn't been a rifle made for it in a hundred years.
For the love of Pete, what is the deal? People are stocking up for their 1890 Winchester in case of zombies? Why?

No idea how that 45 ammo is staying in stock. I think people are hesitant to buy because theyā€™re reloads? Or they made a f*** tonšŸ˜‚
But this is a company who makes their own jacketed bullets and is well respected in the action shooting sports. Really canā€™t go wrong buying it for 46 cpr.

No idea how that 45 ammo is staying in stock. I think people are hesitant to buy because theyā€™re reloads? Or they made a f*** tonšŸ˜‚
But this is a company who makes their own jacketed bullets and is well respected in the action shooting sports. Really canā€™t go wrong buying it for 46 cpr.
Light loads? I donā€™t mind trying them out though.

I think it's the "Or they made a f... ton" option (grin). They have offered the .45 reman ammo 3 separate times in the last 3 weeks. A group of 10 friends (and I) purchased about 20K rounds in the first two offerings and they are offering more now! GREAT to see!

Back
Top Bottom