Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

What you don't like sumbro X Force, sounds like a household name to me...
Reading this made me feel warm and fuzzy about the facility that manufactured em..

What did sweaty Ben ever do to you? Been good to me.
We had a group buy on yugo SKS, paid an extra $800 for the optional "hand-select" better quality rifles. We received a whole bunch of inferior and a couple garbage quality rifles we had to return for refund. They refused to refund the $800.

So yes, they're scammers and a shit company.

We had a group buy on yugo SKS, paid an extra $800 for the optional "hand-select" better quality rifles. We received a whole bunch of inferior and a couple garbage quality rifles we had to return for refund. They refused to refund the $800.

They've pulled similar shit with other firearms and accessories. Shit straight up unusable, and they'd refuse refunds.

Wow that’s awful, sorry to hear that.

They've pulled similar shit with other firearms and accessories. Shit straight up unusable, and they'd refuse refunds.
That's why I love Amex. They are ruthless the way they fight for you. Called them yesterday to see if they added an extra year to a warranty when its commercial equipment.....Yup ❤
Had to pay the bill three times yesterday because my limit isn't high enough hahaha damn poors 😂

That's why I love Amex. They are ruthless the way they fight for you. Called them yesterday to see if they added an extra year to a warranty when its commercial equipment.....Yup ❤
Had to pay the bill three times yesterday because my limit isn't high enough hahaha damn poors 😂

They will tell you what your buying power is if yiu ask. I put a car on it once, so we had to ask first.

They will tell you what your buying power is if yiu ask. I put a car on it once, so we had to ask first.
Yes they did. They approved over my limit. Let's just say it was an expensive day lol.
I'm renovating my restaurant and bought a shit ton of stuff from the same vendor that I wanted the extra year of warranty on. Called and talked? Barely? to India to confirm the extended warranty on commercial equipment.

Back
Top Bottom