Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Hmmm. Did anyone notice our friends had this in stock last night or early this morning for $629 a case? With shipping that would put it at like 65cpr. I’d rather have 960 rds of Belomx39. My guess is they update the price based on quote but who knows.

• Fiocchi 9mm Luger 124 gr FMJ 1000rds - LIMIT 1

Hmmm. Did anyone notice our friends had this in stock last night or early this morning for $629 a case? With shipping that would put it at like 65cpr. I’d rather have 960 rds of Belomx39. My guess is they update the price based on quote but who knows.

I don’t think I remember seeing that late last night. I suspect that they will be posting some soon?

Didn't see it, didnt look this morning though, sometimesthey update the price shortly before listing it. I'd much rather have the x39, 9mm is boring but still need it

I would check back with basspro on Monday for another ammo delivery. I heard a rumor when I was there that some hand gun ammo may be hitting shelves.

Ugh of course its this saturday. Ive been lucky ive been in the area the past couple weekends and nothing and now the good stuff comes in!

Cabelas and bass pro are good if you're driving by, the randomness on deliveries doesnt help making a specific trip just for that
I was chatting it up with a sales guy at the Hudson MA store. He said that deliveries are random, but are usually put out on the floor at night. He also said there are about 20 or so regulars that are there every day when the store opens. Most are buying and flipping.

I was chatting it up with a sales guy at the Hudson MA store. He said that deliveries are random, but are usually put out on the floor at night. He also said there are about 20 or so regulars that are there every day when the store opens. Most are buying and flipping.
Yeah, I talked to one of the cashiers and she says when the employees put the ammo out at night the word gets out and people show up the next morning

At BassPro right now, 12:55pm. They have twenty 150 round boxes of the 62 gr M855, limit 3 boxes for BP club members $88.99. They have three hundred or so 20 round boxes of WWB 5.56 55 grain @ 12.99 box, limit 8 cor club members.

I just scored the last four boxes of Tul 7.62 x .39 for $12.99 for 100 round pack.

no pistol calibers left.

At BassPro right now, 12:55pm. They have twenty 150 round boxes of the 62 gr M855, limit 3 boxes for BP club members $88.99. They have three hundred or so 20 round boxes of WWB 5.56 55 grain @ 12.99 box, limit 8 cor club members.

I just scored the last four boxes of Tul 7.62 x .39 for $12.99 for 100 round pack.

no pistol calibers left.
Gee, can you dress up as an old lady and go back there for me?

That's why I love Amex. They are ruthless the way they fight for you. Called them yesterday to see if they added an extra year to a warranty when its commercial equipment.....Yup ❤
Had to pay the bill three times yesterday because my limit isn't high enough hahaha damn poors 😂
AmEx has always been outstanding at meeting a customer's needs. Many years ago I was working at a large corporation and they decided they needed a corporate jet. They big cheeses decided on a nice Grumman Gulfstream to the tune of several million dollars. The CFO put the down payment ($999,999.00) on his AmEx card. At the time, their (AmEx’s) system could only handle a 6 digit dollar figure for approval, so that’s why the $999,999. I understand they have since increased it.

no pistol calibers left.
Ooops, i Meant to say 40 round packs on those 7.62x.39. Still very happy w the price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom