• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I had a dud from 20 rds of belom. Recocked the gun and it fired. Wolf so far did not have any duds.
I will shoot those 500rds I got more and will see what the stats will be.
What pistol?

There have always been a once in awhile Wolf or Tula light primer strike for me.

Nature of the beast. It is unfortunate but when a time comes, if it does at all, that ammo sales may be taxed to the moon or are outright banned from interstate shipping, we will be beholden to the prices set by lgs’s.

I imagine there are dealers on here that are looking for places that ship to MA, only to turn the names over to the AG.

Pretty sure this has already happened once before.

Is 80 cpr really the going rate for 45 on TSUSA??? Had a buddy looking. I almost shit

Which was the last drop from TS for 45? That's like.... $40/box.
Have you tried to buy any ?

Imagine it would be an importer though.
My guess is pallet purch required. Not to mention at that price that doesn't leave much room to play for the shop.

Which was the last drop from TS for 45? That's like.... $40/box.
My guess is pallet purch required. Not to mention at that price that doesn't leave much room to play for the shop.
I paid a butt rape price of $68 for WWB 45 acp 100rd last week.

I ordered some 9mm a while ago. Shipment has been slowed down due to weather. No idea when my ammo is coming. Anyone else having this problem?

Sweaty ben has wolf 300 BO for 80 cpr, Barnaul x39 for 36 cpr and the Tula 223 just sold out for 40 cpr.
Wolf steel 223 still in stock at 55 cpr

EDIT: 300 BO gone

Last edited:
I ordered some 9mm a while ago. Shipment has been slowed down due to weather. No idea when my ammo is coming. Anyone else having this problem?

I ordered some from Larry earlier in the week and got an email saying it could be delayed, but tracking shows it’s already in MA. Hope you get what you ordered soon.

I am not upset at Andrew. Did I convey that? Andrew seems upset that we would advertise ammo at the same price that every other dealer in our area is selling it for. We did advertise those prices but we took the post down once we decided to sell by the case. We haven't sold any ammo by the box.

What you convey is that you're a dick and I should steer myself and any friends away from any business venture to which you are attached.

Back
Top Bottom