• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I think GOM is in Bridgewater? Hate to say that based on the comments, plenty of people can’t wait to pay $40 per box...

Must be a lot of noob buyers.

And yes the owners of that shop believe healeys press release is actual law🙄
Feel free to open a shop and do the opposite, until then...continue to scream from the bleachers.

We also have not sold any ammo by the box either so, yea, keep spreading false info. However, we have seen that price and higher at many shops. Do you have a shop? Do you know what costs you would have to put on top of any bulk purchases that you made in order to turn a profit?
Okay then maybe we're talking about the wrong shop? 🤷‍♂️
1613746395702.png
1613746455603.png

Again, we have not sold any ammo by the box and this price is what the market is yielding. You know shops that are selling it cheaper, let us know.
Im confused, I'm going to assume you're not Guns of Mass in the FB post selling by the box then, in which case not sure why you're getting upset at Andrew?

Im confused, I'm going to assume you're not Guns of Mass in the FB post selling by the box then, in which case not sure why you're getting upset at Andrew?
If his idea was to defend the ship he’s not doing himself any favors picking on St Andrew.

edit. Meant to type shop, but now that I see it written as ship I’m not changing it.

Was kinda funny to see the statement “shipping was far less...”

You mean, like less than free?

I am not upset at Andrew. Did I convey that? Andrew seems upset that we would advertise ammo at the same price that every other dealer in our area is selling it for. We did advertise those prices but we took the post down once we decided to sell by the case. We haven't sold any ammo by the box.

I am not upset at Andrew. Did I convey that? Andrew seems upset that we would advertise ammo at the same price that every other dealer in our area is selling it for. We did advertise those prices but we took the post down once we decided to sell by the case. We haven't sold any ammo by the box.
Seemed that way, I get what you're saying now, thanks

Kind of sucks when dealers have the same ammo suppliers as the customers.

Actually it doesn't suck, it completely blows.
I hear that the Belom 9mm is all coming from a retailer in Vegas. Heard it was retailing for $29 from that company.

Kind of sucks when dealers have the same ammo suppliers as the customers.

Actually it doesn't suck, it completely blows.
Nature of the beast. It is unfortunate but when a time comes, if it does at all, that ammo sales may be taxed to the moon or are outright banned from interstate shipping, we will be beholden to the prices set by lgs’s.

I hear that the Belom 9mm is all coming from a retailer in Vegas. Heard it was retailing for $29 from that company.
I had a dud from 20 rds of belom. Recocked the gun and it fired. Wolf so far did not have any duds.
I will shoot those 500rds I got more and will see what the stats will be.

Back
Top Bottom