Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Oh I agree 100%! Im glad people are finally realizing that you need to be able to defend yourself and your family. I just dont feel bad at the inflated prices they have to pay for waiting is all.
You literally said "Having said that shame on you new shooters for waiting till anarchy to come!"

Imagine being a new shooter and seeing that. There's too much division as it is. Yeah yeah yeah, thin skin and all that, but we need to be as welcoming as possible to everyone who has any interest in this lifestyle/sport/hobby. We may have different reasons for shooting, but if we exclude people, we'll have fewer allies when the time comes for defense.

For free staters. Damn this 5.56 Sig ammo sold quick. Damn good price considering. Went OOS just before I hit "post reply" [laugh]

Last edited:
You literally said "Having said that shame on you new shooters for waiting till anarchy to come!"

Imagine being a new shooter and seeing that. There's too much division as it is. Yeah yeah yeah, thin skin and all that, but we need to be as welcoming as possible to everyone who has any interest in this lifestyle/sport/hobby. We may have different reasons for shooting, but if we exclude people, we'll have fewer allies when the time comes for defense.

Lets hope these new 2A members vote for 2A politicians and make their voices heard.

Damn this 5.56 Sig ammo sold quick. Damn good price considering. Went OOS just before I hit "post reply" [laugh]
Damn I would have been all over that... :(

Damn this 5.56 Sig ammo sold quick. Damn good price considering. Went OOS just before I hit "post reply" [laugh]
according to the site, they won't ship to MA.

Lets hope these new 2A members vote for 2A politicians and make their voices heard.
Agreed. How likely do you think that will be if every fellow gun owner they meet is a dick to them because they're new? Gatekeeping will get us nowhere.

I've even converted some left-leaning folks. Maybe not to the cause completely, but it certainly tempers their anti-gun fervor.
"Wait, guns aren't scary, and are fun as f*** to shoot... I had no idea.
This AR isn't some fire-belching behemoth, it's a very compact and easy-to-shoot rifle.
Wait, being able to adjust the stock length makes this an "assault weapon"? That seems dumb."

All conversations that I've had with people who didn't know better. Educate, be welcoming, teach the 4 rules, cool it with the anti-liberal rhetoric for a minute, and let them come around to it. Shit, I've even got my mom off the anti-gun kick, and she's a hardcore liberal.

They don’t ship to MA though
I've stated a few posts back that its for free staters. OR as I've said before you can ship it to a UPS store in NH and other free states. They charge $5 per package. No brainer in my opinion. Though I realize if you live in like North Adams, MA, it will be a good drive [laugh] But maybe there are some UPS stores in southern VT??

Back
Top Bottom