Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Not working for me. I go to enter my CC number and hit "back to checkout" and states "transaction declined" even though I never even submitted the order lol
That sucks, but it sounds like a website/cookie/account error. Swap to another browser, incognito mode, etc. It's slow, but working. It's also possible that their credit card processor is getting slammed too. I just tried again, and it loaded the cart and checkout no problem after about 2 minutes of waiting.

I bet they've got a massive amount of this Serbian ammo coming in, they seem to have a shitload available when it drops. Thousands of cases, for sure.

That sucks, but it sounds like a website/cookie/account error. Swap to another browser, incognito mode, etc. It's slow, but working. It's also possible that their credit card processor is getting slammed too. I just tried again, and it loaded the cart and checkout no problem after about 2 minutes of waiting.

I bet they've got a massive amount of this Serbian ammo coming in, they seem to have a shitload available when it drops. Thousands of cases, for sure.
It was my credit union. Because of the timing out from TSUSA, it was flagged as possible fraud and even though I got the phone call and stated it was a transaction I made, there is still a fraud lock on my CC. 1 hour call back to speak to CS about lifting it. oh well.

It was my credit union. Because of the timing out from TSUSA, it was flagged as possible fraud and even though I got the phone call and stated it was a transaction I made, there is still a fraud lock on my CC. 1 hour call back to speak to CS about lifting it. oh well.
I've got a spare case coming, if you're local to the Cape or feel like a drive. I won't ask more than I paid, so long as you promise not to resell. Throw me something little, or a few bucks for the time.

That Belom ammo is supposed to be first rate stuff, the 9mm is loaded close to NATO spec, and the 7.62x39 is supposed to be top notch. It's made on all new machinery, not old surplus equipment. Still not sure if I'd pay 70cpr for it, but it's definitely a great option for ammo right now if you need it.

I've got a spare case coming, if you're local to the Cape or feel like a drive. I won't ask more than I paid, so long as you promise not to resell. Throw me something little, or a few bucks for the time.
I appreciate the offer. The cape is too far for me to drive for ammo thou. I was just gonna throw a few bucks for a few boxes if they had any left so it wasn't a big deal I didn't get them.

PSA/karma. I'm currently searching for the following calibers and post here whenever I detect one if I'm sitting at my desk and it looks like it will still be there in 60 seconds. If someone wants another one added to this list, I'll add the first few the community requests. This is useful for the ones that don't appear on the default screen that only has the 24 most common.
45 ACP
9 MM
40 S&W
10 MM
308 Win
30-06
6.5 Creedmoor

Back
Top Bottom