• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Early morning deal... For the free staters, 50cpr 45 from Sig
2,000 round limit per household every 30 days

Edit: OOS, 30 min

They had 38 cpr 9mm also. I was asleep when this was dropping.
Hopefully someone here got some. That’s worth getting up early in the morning and waiting lol. Almost half the cost of TSUSA 9mm.

Has anyone tried out those Challenger shortshells, more specifially in an autoloading shotgun? They’ve been in stock for a while up on TUSA.

Has anyone tried out those Challenger shortshells, more specifially in an autoloading shotgun? They’ve been in stock for a while up on TUSA.
Ive run them in my DP12 pump they didnt always want to feed properly so you could try on an auto-loader but I wouldnt expect them to work flawlessly. I have a Mossberg jm 940 pro and wouldnt attempt it in mine FWIW.

I use a Super X-3 for my clay shooting, would only be loading one at a time. Though, if my math is correct I could fit 15 of them in my extended tube for shits and gigs but can’t imagine they’d cycle.

They cycle perfectly fine in my Mossberg with Osi miniclip adapter installed, i treat them the same way i would a 22lr conversion, at 47cpr they are a bargain these days. I would imagine problems in an semi-auto though.

... and now my script is greeted with an empty page with "REFUSED" in the top left corner.

I imagine they implemented rate- limiting and now most bots are dead/ refused updates. A small win for the humans? We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom