Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I mean, IDK how many times it needs to be written in this thread: When the ammo lasts under a minute, the alerts don't have time to fire. You literally have to be on the caliber page refreshing and click as soon as it pops up. Otherwise, almost no chance. This has been posted upwards of 30 times in the past two weeks.

Ive been waiting for 10mm and of course sig elite comes in 5 boxes of 200 have them in my cart ready to press order and couldnt do it....$900 for 1,000....ill pass

Browning .22LR just dropped at $0.18/round. Gone within 45 seconds.

You need to be on the page refreshing when it hits, otherwise, you have no chance.

I mean, IDK how many times it needs to be written in this thread: When the ammo lasts under a minute, the alerts don't have time to fire. You literally have to be on the caliber page refreshing and click as soon as it pops up. Otherwise, almost no chance. This has been posted upwards of 30 times in the past two weeks.
We all know that. The point is that that's largely unrealistic, I can't sit there hitting F5 all day instead of working. Yes, I realize that that's my problem but I'm still going to express my frustration about it. They must be getting minuscule amounts of stock in because as recently as last week I was getting alerts and had a few minutes to make a purchase.

I am stating that it is not in Target's best interest to change anything at this point. The discussion has been had. If you want to continue it, start a thread.

Does anyone have defensive ammo in stock these days? I see that TS has Underwood but I have zero experience with that. Would prefer Federal, Hornady, Speer, or Remington in 9mm and/or .45
Underwood is high quality stuff, I carry it in my G19, the +P+ gold dot load. If you have questions about the ammo the owner is very responsive.

We all know that. The point is that that's largely unrealistic, I can't sit there hitting F5 all day instead of working. Yes, I realize that that's my problem but I'm still going to express my frustration about it. They must be getting minuscule amounts of stock in because as recently as last week I was getting alerts and had a few minutes to make a purchase.
Partial pallets at distributors and gun shops these days is not uncommon.....

I am stating that it is not in Target's best interest to change anything at this point. The discussion has been had. If you want to continue it, start a thread.
This is literally a thread about buying ammo from TSUSA and we're discussing buying ammo from TSUSA. If people are experiencing trouble doing so, this is the place to discuss that. Don't like it, don't open the thread.

Anyhow...

The prime membership is a joke it’s just an excuse to bill you again a year later. You save more than the membership costs but it’s the goddamn auto renew that drives me crazy. They were nice enough to send me a bunch of free shit before the auto renew. But like I’m paying attention to some subscription....

Back
Top Bottom