Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Should a new thread be started for only TSU in stock alerts?

I have about a 25% success rate on stuff posted here.

I'd be nice to have more up to date in stock notifications by watching a thread without a bunch of random replies.
By the time someone sees ammo in stock, buys it, posts here, and you see it, it will be long gone.

The prime membership is a joke itā€™s just an excuse to bill you again a year later. You save more than the membership costs but itā€™s the goddamn auto renew that drives me crazy. They were nice enough to send me a bunch of free shit before the auto renew. But like Iā€™m paying attention to some subscription....
You can go to your profile anytime you want and stop the auto renew. Go to your MyAccount and click on ā€œRecurring Paymentā€ then select ā€œStop Future Billingā€. You can stop it as soon as you join/renew if you donā€™t want to be auto renewed.

Outside of brass 9mm, I've had some success with every caliber I was looking for. Just had to be near the computer when the ammo drops. TS alerts are useless in every form, I get quicker notifications from this thread.

Arent Prime members supposed to get early notifications ?

Breach of contract, get your money back :)
It just seems like everyone is a prime member. Iā€™d be curious to know how many
Prime members they actually have. I bet itā€™s in the +100k range.

Back
Top Bottom