Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Does TSUSA get the 50 cal ammo cans in stock somewhat regularly? I was thinking about buying a couple more but noticed they're OOS.
Seems to be in stock. Though my personal fave are the game winner ones when they go on sale at academy

Last edited:
If you weren't stocking up until now, def FOMO

Seems to be in stock. Though my personal fave are the game winner ones when they go on sale at academy

Doh! Thanks man! I somehow overlooked those.

Does TSUSA get the 50 cal ammo cans in stock somewhat regularly? I was thinking about buying a couple more but noticed they're OOS.
You certainly can get one if you don’t mind it being filled with linked M33/M17.

Well, I’m quite glad e-CMP was brought to my attention (thanks to you all!) so I could stock up more for a reasonable price for this stage. Have 6.5cr, .380, and .223 coming. Also I have more than the 2000 round limit ordered and all of it is “processing” “prepaid”.
Is that more than two thousand rounds total, or more than two thousand rounds of a particular caliber? I’ve ordered over 6000 rounds from them in a year, but it was never more than 2000 rounds of any one caliber. This was back when they still had Blazer 9mm. I got 2K .45 ACP, 2k 9mm, 1K .30-06 and 1k .308 plus some smaller amounts of other cabers.

Stop that. Makes me want to look for a BMG upper that is compatible with M5 lowers.
Why - you know you really, really want one
[devil]
. God knows with Biden and the dems in control I wouldn’t be surprised if they go after .50 BMG the way California did. It’s low hanging fruit for them and all the Fudds will support a ban because “who needs a .50 BMG” and it will play well with their anti-gun base. If you really want a .50 I’d go for it now.

Is that more than two thousand rounds total, or more than two thousand rounds of a particular caliber? I’ve ordered over 6000 rounds from them in a year, but it was never more than 2000 rounds of any one caliber. This was back when they still had Blazer 9mm. I got 2K .45 ACP, 2k 9mm, 1K .30-06 and 1k .308 plus some smaller amounts of other cabers.
It’s mixed caliber less than 2k at this stage actually.

It’s mixed caliber less than 2k at this stage actually.
Do you know if that’s per order or per year? Given the order volume, I can see them limiting per order. I know last year (2020) I ordered well over 3000 rounds total in a couple of different calibers, but it was spread out over several orders, with no single order over 2000.

Do you know if that’s per order or per year? Given the order volume, I can see them limiting per order. I know last year (2020) I ordered well over 3000 rounds total in a couple of different calibers, but it was spread out over several orders, with no single order over 2000.
I have 8 open orders. I thought the 2000 per year limit was on all ammo but apparently I misread. There was never a warning or anything but a poster above said customer service called him to choose which ammo to preclude from fulfillment so there’s that.

Back
Top Bottom