• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I don't even click their alerts anymore. Always seems to be out.
I was actually perusing the website and saw the "In-stock" Indicator:

green-check-mark-icon-button-vector-4388964.jpg

And muscle memory took over... [rofl2]

It's like playing the Keno.
Never even got a Notification...

ezgif-5-c39c4db37d6e.gif

Last edited:
Target Sports Apex 9mm self defense ammo
5DAAF2BD-22DB-4FB7-B741-6CD20F18B391.jpeg 508698B9-9ED5-4D45-8E0E-1C45906AAD09.jpeg

Intersting stuff. I use Lehigh Xtreme penetrators in my muzzle loader. Those bullets are no joke.

The price hurts when looking at previous orders....which themselves felt high
Sure does and as the Georgia runoff looms closer and closer it’s almost like putting in retail bid before a stock breakout to the upside on no news. Quite the gamble. Surely if you have new shooter friends this would be a boon to them. I convinced a coworker who I got into shooting to buy 2 cases of S&B 9mm for $275 each back in spring.

Target Sports Apex 9mm self defense ammo
Intersting stuff. I use Lehigh Xtreme penetrators in my muzzle loader. Those bullets are no joke.

These bullets are available from online vendors, but if you don't reload, I suppose that's irrelevant. The 90g runs about 30 cents a pop.

These bullets are available from online vendors, but if you don't reload, I suppose that's irrelevant. The 90g runs about 30 cents a pop.
Well, since I’m buying bullets for sabots in smoke poles like .43, .452, and .458 it does have some bearing. Looks like they are going for 88 cents a pop from some vendors 😮 Almost triple from the 9mm??

Well, since I’m buying bullets for sabots in smoke poles like .43, .452, and .458 it does have some bearing. Looks like they are going for 88 cents a pop from some vendors 😮 Almost triple from the 9mm??
Oh well. I guess we'll have to resort to .177 BBs or caps!

Attachments

• Revolver1a.jpg
    Revolver1a.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 2
No but TSUSA is very friendly, I’ve gotten deliveries lately within 24 hours to my door.
True. I'm amazed at how fast they deliver.

My comment was directed to the other place, listed as "Our friends have 78 cases of Scorpio 124gr 9mm in stock. "

The shipping drove the price from "sort of OK" to over $0.63/rd.

My comment was directed to the other place, listed as "Our friends have 78 cases of Scorpio 124gr 9mm in stock. "

It was $24.88 shipping when I went thru the checkout process. $560 for thr case... So <59 cpr shipped. The tax drops off if you're shipping to MA. About the same price as TS prime with tax or cheaper than without prime.

IDK but does TS not charge sales tax to NH residents? Being that NH has no sales tax do all online sales to you equal zero everytime? I can see how our “friends” prices would be comparable for someone like me (If I actually needed 9) but nowhere else. Right now TS is pretty much the same price as the “Friends”. I do like the service from them but yeah TS shipping is super fast.

It was $24.88 shipping when I went thru the checkout process. $560 for thr case... So <59 cpr shipped. The tax drops off if you're shipping to MA. About the same price as TS prime with tax or cheaper than without prime.
those prices kinda stabilized for now. it is available in many places... pretty typical.

1609625299861.png

IDK but does TS not charge sales tax to NH residents? Being that NH has no sales tax do all online sales to you equal zero everytime? I can see how our “friends” prices would be comparable for someone like me (If I actually needed 9) but nowhere else. Right now TS is pretty much the same price as the “Friends”. I do like the service from them but yeah TS shipping is super fast.
No sales tax to NH, but when I first put the case into the cart, the shipping was over $38. When I actually registered and gave them the right address, shipping dropped to $24.88. Odd.

I prefer the Norma 115 gr from ASO, but their price fluctuates almost daily. I caught it on 12/29 at $0.50/rd delivered. Same stuff today (same amount, etc.) is $0.63/rd.

I got to Cabela’s in Hudson around 3 this afternoon. They had 9mm, .357 .44 and some other calibers behind the counter. The two guys in front of me in line scooped up the last of the 9 right before my eyes.

This was after getting to the Mill just after the folks who have the thing that I want closed up shop for the afternoon. Some days you’re just a half step too slow.

I got to Cabela’s in Hudson around 3 this afternoon. They had 9mm, .357 .44 and some other calibers behind the counter. The two guys in front of me in line scooped up the last of the 9 right before my eyes.

This was after getting to the Mill just after the folks who have the thing that I want closed up shop for the afternoon. Some days you’re just a half step too slow.
How much was the 44mag going for?

Yep. With ammo; Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you...

1609631439783.png 1609631454806.png

Back
Top Bottom