• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

i’d try an order anyway. I’ve ordered from places that had FAQ guidelines like that and had them ship to me in Worcester. Easy peasy...just be careful who you share the info with, obviously.

just saw this online...rapey price, but they ship to your door.
795B3836-378C-4292-88AA-2A00EA040A78.jpeg

If anyone wants the website, PM me with the secret handshake (for newbies, it’s just a regular hand job, but with gun oil).

I assume since you guys are always talking about scorpio ammo here that this is probably a place everyone already knows about. Really nice people that own it and even gave me a military discount when I was active. The guy literally told me that he didn’t give a single shit about what our AG says...shipped to me every time like clockwork.

Last edited:
i’d try an order anyway. I’ve ordered from places that had FAQ guidelines like that and had them ship to me in Worcester. Easy peasy...just be careful who you share the info with, obviously.

View attachment 430798

If anyone wants the website, PM me with the secret handshake.

I assume since you guys are always talking about scorpio ammo here that this is probably a place everyone already knows about. Really nice people that own it and even gave me a military discount when I was active. The guy literally told me that he didn’t give a single shit about what our AG says...shipped to me every time like clockwork.
Yes, those are our “friends”.

View attachment 430798

If anyone wants the website, PM me with the secret handshake (for newbies, it’s just a regular hand job, but with gun oil).

And I paid $399 for it in September from them. Whatcha gonna do? If the dims win all three can you imagine what prices will do? Ammo is definitely not priced in yet...

And I paid $399 for it in September from them. Whatcha gonna do? If the dims win all three can you imagine what prices will do? Ammo is definitely not priced in yet...

just a couple more days until we know for sure how bad it’s going to get.

Like they tell you during a plane crash...put your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye.

having talked to the owner more than once...I can almost guarantee you that he’s not gouging and that price is forced by his suppliers. He’s obviously in business to make a profit, but he was never interested in porking the consumer to make a couple extra bucks.

As luck would have it
There’s an online vendor who’s got 60 boxes of S&B 240 gr JSPs in stock for $41 plus shipping (they don’t charge sales tax). Not sure if that’s a good price right now?
Cheaper than Bass Pro!
Just saw this in Foxboro

Attachments

• IMG_44.jpg
    IMG_44.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 6
Cabelas today around 1230 had about 1k 5.56 55gr Fed or Win, can't remember. Was $.55 a round 5 box limit, my AR likes 62 gr, so I didn't pick any up. They also had 357 which I was actually going to buy and offer it up here at cost because I know handgun ammo is hard to get, but then I looked close and it was 357 Sig and I remembered reading by somebody here it isn't hard to get. They also had maybe 5 little plastic boxes of .22

I tried to do a good deed lol

CMP E-Store has Self Defense .45acp 230gn HAP hollow point ammo by Creedmoor in stock...

They also have .38 special, .38spl +P, and .40 S&W in stock at this time...
1609782232953.png

240 round case with Free Shipping for $148 delivered (in about a month)
$.62 each for Defensive .45 is nearly "Free" in today's ammo market... (If you can find it.)

Last edited:
Have been itching to shoot my 357 and 44mag revolvers but every time I check TSUSA everything is still pretty much out of stock.....unfortunately no time to go store hunting either.

Luckily was aware enough to stock up long term on most of what I need when things were cheap/available but wish I was more prepared for certain calibers. Well.....also wish I had more time to hit the range lol but such is life.

Back
Top Bottom