Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Larry has Israeli (IMI) 55gn M193, 1200 round case $684.99 (57 cents/per)

I don’t think anything meaningful regarding 2A restrictions will be passed federally with Obama 2.0. State and local .govs may go rogue with that but with a majority SCOTUS and Senate, Biden will be lame.

I agree particularly since it now definitely looks like the Senate will still be a Republican majority.

for anyone who wants to get depressed. Log into your targetsports account and select orders. Scroll down to the bottom and click on "invoice" on the right side and look at the old prices. Some of the prices are hard to believe. In 2019 I was paying $7.81 for 9mm. $3.67 for 7.62x39, $12 for 45. $18.99 for 5.7x28. $4.96 for .223

for anyone who wants to get depressed. Log into your targetsports account and select orders. Scroll down to the bottom and click on "invoice" on the right side and look at the old prices. Some of the prices are hard to believe. In 2019 I was paying $7.81 for 9mm. $3.67 for 7.62x39, $12 for 45. $18.99 for 5.7x28. $4.96 for .223

If you want to laugh go into the classifieds and check out the guy selling TSUSA 9mm for .70¢/round.

--Correction-- It's down to .60¢/round now.

That makes me sad, combined with the fact that I hadn’t been shooting much last year and hadn’t thought to take advantage of the great prices.

Yeah - it’s a different world. Crazy. Crazy but hopefully temporary.

If you do a Cost/Benefit Analysis, you will find the benefits of training, far out way the costs... [smile]
Yeah, i’ll get right on that cost benefit analysis... right after I pick up my AK from North East Gun Works and head directly to the range to blow 250 rounds.[laugh]

Last edited:
I have two friends that just got their LTCs, one was paying .60 per round for 9mm. There are people that just don't have anything because they dragged their ass getting their permission slip. After a thorough ball breaking, I gave him enough ammo to hold him over, with the condition that he replaces it later on. Hopefully it wont be $1 per round at that point.

I did this not expecting much of anything, so I was not disappointed.

I hit TargetSportsUSA.com and searched for the calibers I shoot most often. And I was skunked...

These include:

.22LR
.22WMR
.357 Mag
9mm
.45 ACP
.44 Mag
.223/5.56
7.62x51

Nada... not a round to be had.

However they do have a plentiful stock of .50 BMG!

This is the place I would place good sized orders when things were on sale. 5 cases here. 10 cases there. I'd stock up when my supplies were running low and the prices were favorable. Not only can't I buy a case of any ammo. I can't buy a single box or round.

And if Biden does win I have no idea when it might get better, but I don't think it will be anytime soon.

:-(

Rich

I did this not expecting much of anything, so I was not disappointed.

I hit TargetSportsUSA.com and searched for the calibers I shoot most often. And I was skunked...

These include:

.22LR
.22WMR
.357 Mag
9mm
.45 ACP
.44 Mag
.223/5.56
7.62x51

Nada... not a round to be had.

However they do have a plentiful stock of .50 BMG!

This is the place I would place good sized orders when things were on sale. 5 cases here. 10 cases there. I'd stock up when my supplies were running low and the prices were favorable. Not only can't I buy a case of any ammo. I can't buy a single box or round.

And if Biden does win I have no idea when it might get better, but I don't think it will be anytime soon.

:-(

Rich
Set up text and email alerts. You gotta be fast, 100 cases sell out in a matter of minutes if not seconds now.

Didn’t see that anyone has mentioned it but TSUSA has added a new feature to the website. If you go to any of the “Shop All” pages, where they list all the ammo of a particular type, they now show you right there if they have anything in stock for each particular caliber/gauge.

In regards to U S Marines can eat anything, I got a flash back from the Philippines at one of the spicier dives downtown - thank you for that, now I want a Red Horse.

TS still doesn’t have Hornady SST 12 Gauge, but my Gunbroker auction came through (after the buy it now guy bailed) I ended up at $20/box (10 boxes of 5) + shipping $15. However, I do have sabot deer rounds to go with my nice new rifled slug barrel.

Summer of 2022, I predict prices will be back down, it seems like, barring a huge increase in price of brass, that it takes about a year and a half for
the ammo production to ramp up supply, then it overshoots demand, and it gets back to reasonable. That's what happened in the hysteria after that
shooting in Newton.

no way prices are coming down any time soon, with so many new gun owners and the possibility of Biden being elected, things ain't lookin good. I haven't lost the faith but Trump is gonna have to work a miracle to pull this off.

2 cases of .224 valk just showed up.
Little bit over 24 hours when I place the order.

Didn’t see that anyone has mentioned it but TSUSA has added a new feature to the website. If you go to any of the “Shop All” pages, where they list all the ammo of a particular type, they now show you right there if they have anything in stock for each particular caliber/gauge.

I saw that, pretty slick, but its still a little wonky.
It listed .22 Hornet and .222 rem mag as in stock, but alas there was none when you click on it.

Back
Top Bottom