Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Are people generally waiting until after the election to buy more ammo? Or are we thinking 'keep the ammo stream a flowing' no matter what?

Personally, I was going to wait to see what happens and then react accordingly, I still have a good amount of the Scorpio from last time and some Federal from Larry P., but in terms of other calibers, minus 22 LR, I could definitely use a restock.

Are people generally waiting until after the election to buy more ammo? Or are we thinking 'keep the ammo stream a flowing' no matter what?

Personally, I was going to wait to see what happens and then react accordingly, I still have a good amount of the Scorpio from last time and some Federal from Larry P., but in terms of other calibers, minus 22 LR, I could definitely use a restock.

I have a cart full of regular capacity mags ready to ship to NH. Mags are plentiful right now, but we all know that can change.

Personally, I was going to wait to see what happens and then react accordingly, I still have a good amount of the Scorpio from last time and some Federal from Larry P., but in terms of other calibers, minus 22 LR,
I could definitely use a restock.
You've answered your own question... just don't go crazy.

I'm taking a pessimistic view of the election; in a month, we may be longing for the days of $.55/rd 9mm.

I was at two LGSs today, and 5.56 was flying out the door at $.75/rd. I passed, but who knows? Maybe I'll be kicking myself in two months.

I'm buying a little each week, filling in the gaps. Espeacilly when i see a caliber i use alot like 12GA slugs. Otherwise picking up boxes of my fringe calibers when they are in stock.

72 Ltd, my 1st car.
Lol. "SBF"...

Shit Brown Ford...

Would love a "Family Truckster..." [rofl2]

1604507292131.png

But, they ain't 'cheap' any more... and could have been bought in 1991 for $500 bucks.

Sold for $45,920 at 2019 Gooding & Company : Amelia Island.
This 1974 Ford LTD Country Squire Station Wagon is a preserved, unrestored example that was purchased new from Titus-Will Ford Sales of Tacoma, Washington, on August 26, 1974, by Leonard and Vinnie Julson. It remained in their ownership until it was sold from their estate in 2015 to its current caretaker. The car is finished in Green Glow paint with faux wood-grain panels and brightwork. It has a 400 V8 engine, automatic transmission, AM radio, air-conditioning, power door locks, rooftop luggage rack, and more.

We were given a circa early 70's "estate wagon" by a friend's mom. It had an enormous V8 engine powered land yacht, power everything, and a bench seat. We drove it to California and
back through Canada. The power steering was like steering an ocean liner or something. My back will never be the same. The bench seat is like a torture device after sitting on it for a week straight.

It had an enormous V8 engine powered land yacht, power everything, and a bench seat.
I feel sad for the young men today who never got to enjoy a little late night bench-seat wrestling with championship one-hand bra liberation... or, side-vent windows.

Speer Lawman 9mm Luger Ammo 147 Grain Total Metal Jacket

Still up with +99 cases. I’m surprised and may snag one case for posterity.
heh, a $.60pr. here is how a 1000 fragments of (relative) happiness look like, at $.39pr. just arrived, it should last me some number months now, no matter who gets elected.
tula.jpg

If Biden wins it’s a lifetime supply of ammo. You won’t be buying in bulk anymore
I don’t think anything meaningful regarding 2A restrictions will be passed federally with Obama 2.0. State and local .govs may go rogue with that but with a majority SCOTUS and Senate, Biden will be lame.

Back
Top Bottom