Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

JFC ammo is flying OOS today..

Sure is! I don't even need any ammo...I just like coming here for entertainment and to see how fast everything sells out/reactions of people for how fast everything sold out and for HOW MUCH?!?!?!

I don't watch TV, so this is second best.

Never mind. Went OOS in two minutes.
Just took inventory over the weekend and noticed I'm good with "almost" everything I shoot. Except of course the unobtainium 357 Mag. Dammit! Guess I need to get used to the idea of getting raped to get some more.
Didnā€™t I PM you guys about the deal on 357 magnum???
Howā€™s $283 shipped for 1k rounds of 158 gr JHPs?
[slap]

Edit: apparently I didnā€™t. PM sent.

Last edited:
Usually, yes. Why? A single slug is easier to produce and load into a hull.
Buckshot usually requires a staggered loading pattern with a buffer media surrounding it. (but not always)
Price is determined by materials cost, ease of manufacture, and of course Supply & Demand.

So 'usually' but not 'always'...
~Enbloc

Why...I've only ever bought slugs/buck once. It was from one guy on NES, about 250 rounds (mixed 4 buck, 00, and slug), and i think I got a solid deal.. other than that just walmart target/clay loads

Why...I've only ever bought slugs/buck once. It was from one guy on NES, about 250 rounds (mixed 4 buck, 00, and slug), and i think I got a solid deal.. other than that just walmart target/clay loads
Sounds like you are Good to Go then...

Just got my free prime gift. Little ammo can with 25rds of steel cased 9mm (can't say I blame them with things as scarce as they are) and some stickers, a key chain, and a water bottle. Better than nothing.

Just got my free prime gift. Little ammo can with 25rds of steel cased 9mm (can't say I blame them with things as scarce as they are) and some stickers, a key chain, and a water bottle. Better than nothing.
Man when mine is due in November theyā€™re going to send me a little box of gum and some coasters lol

I legit thought it was some weird joke about .45 owners being ā€œgay and proudā€ Until I looked it up. What in the Florida was glock thinking?

I legit thought it was some weird joke about .45 owners being ā€œgay and proudā€ Until I looked it up. What in the Florida was glock thinking?

It was a poorly thought out stopgap solution to try to pitch more ".45 ACP equivalent" handguns to law enforcement, Glock was trying to ride the wave of PDs going to .45s by offering more ergonomic options. Then once the XD .45 came out, that moment was the "birthday kid at burger king wandering with his fistful of balloons and guiding them directly into a ceiling fan near the playground entrance door. " (I'm going directly to hell, but that is literally one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed in my life. poor kid. ) After the XD .45 came out, that was pretty
much the end of any hope for the .45 GAP, and Glock and other companies went on a ".45 double stack ergonomics challenge kick" if you want to call it that.

Back
Top Bottom