Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

But they will continue to stock it so don’t worry guys 😄

I asked the lackey at the ammo counter if they will get anymore 223/5.56 or 9mm. He said, “We don’t carry battle rifle ammo anymore.”
I said, “You mean sporting rifle.”
He said, “Battle rifle.” Lol
If you ever find yourself in Danvers or Seabrook, NH there were tons of slugs and buckshot.

Just took inventory over the weekend and noticed I'm good with "almost" everything I shoot. Except of course the unobtainium 357 Mag. Dammit! Guess I need to get used to the idea of getting raped to get some more.

If you are in the Foxwoods area, M&B has a bunch of shot gun ammo. Most is bird shot, but there is some buckshot, too. I think the 5-rd box of R-P 2 3/4" OO 12g is $4, don't quote me. Can't say what is there for slugs. They had a large collection (estate or otherwise) come in recently.

Except of course the unobtainium 357 Mag.

If you have means to reload, you can still get the 158g RNFP FMJ from AR. They have lead RN bullets in stock, too.

Attachments

• 38-357-158gr-rnfp-fmj-new-500ct.jpg
    38-357-158gr-rnfp-fmj-new-500ct.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Just took inventory over the weekend and noticed I'm good with "almost" everything I shoot. Except of course the unobtainium 357 Mag. Dammit! Guess I need to get used to the idea of getting raped to get some more.

Never mind. Went OOS in two minutes.

Not posting for the price, just for the fact that its in stock. For the next hour? Any guesses how long lol?

AND ITS GONE. I think that was under 10 min.

I wonder how many 99+ really means? Like what is a typical pallet?

Is buck usually more expensive than slugs?
Usually, yes. Why? A single slug is easier to produce and load into a hull.
Buckshot usually requires a staggered loading pattern with a buffer media surrounding it. (but not always)
Price is determined by materials cost, ease of manufacture, and of course Supply & Demand.

So 'usually' but not 'always'...
~Enbloc

I know there are plenty of FUDDs
It's disgusting that there are gun owners that are perfectly fine with infringing upon our rights and would actually turn people in. They foolishly believe that their guns will be safe but history teaches us nothing is safe from government.

Back
Top Bottom