Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

My only one concern with the bulk cases is the count. One guy commented that he loads them on stripper clips and came up 98 rounds short....!
Sure. That's possible. He should contact TSUSA and let them know. A round or 5 wouldn't kill me, but nearly a hundred would, for sure.
Lol. Maybe that's where they get their 'loose' ammo for the gift packs... [rofl2]

My only one concern with the bulk cases is the count. One guy commented that he loads them on stripper clips and came up 98 rounds short....!
I think I got spoiled buying loose M2 30-06 from the CMP. They consistently over-filled the bags. (usually by 10 rounds or so)
Which reminds me, he could always measure by weight. Count out 1000 rounds and weigh (different for 55gn, 62gn or other.)
98 missing would have showed up quite a bit.
~Enbloc

1588380163530.png

That ammo always found its way into clips, and then into .30CAL cans... Even the M2-AP [smile]

1588380465718.png
Not my photos, but exactly represented!

Last edited:
Funny thing about the 'floor sweepings' and de-linked ammo they had for sale. At times, I would always get an odd sampling of M2-AP and M25-TRACE in a bag.

1588380971781.png

Never any M14-API though... [sad]

1588381151698.png

Last edited:
UPS has been a few days behind on their delivery date. My order was supposed to be here on Friday, got delayed, then supposed to be yesterday, now delayed till tomorrow. This order was placed on April 1st.

UPS has been a few days behind on their delivery date. My order was supposed to be here on Friday, got delayed, then supposed to be yesterday, now delayed till tomorrow. This order was placed on April 1st.
Same here. Got notice for a delivery that was supposed to happen yesterday that has been delayed with no estimated date. Order from Apr6

Federal, Remington, S&B and Winchester used to make 25-round packs of 00buck and slugs, but I've not seen them recently...
Winchester still makes 15-round packs of slug, but I have only found them in 20ga...

View attachment 349396
View attachment 349397View attachment 349398
View attachment 349399
You want “DEER HUNTING” ammo?

Well you may find some answers in this guys endeavors. He uses OO buck and you will see just how efficient it is out to 55 yards. And yes, this is also home defense ammo.

View: https://youtu.be/41wBr7-QQlI

I was asking what the difference is between the "tactical"/"defense" slugs or buckshot is and the deer hunting slugs or buckshot.

Or are they the same thing in a different box?
Outstanding Video Daniel!
A must see for anyone who would like to see the effects of 00-Buck on living tissue.

5 of 9 buckshot pellets in a deer-sized abdomen at 55 Yards (165 feet) is crazy good for buckshot. Imagine what it would do down a 20 foot hallway... OUTSTANDING!
Federal Flight-Control 00-Buck Gets the Job done!
~Enbloc

A great video on the awesome patterning power of Flight-Control!

Nothing to mess with. Paul Harrel also has a video that shows the effects through several mock walls with 12 pellet OO buckshot and his infamous Shasta orange soda. 5:58 start

View: https://youtu.be/CiHHgjaR0TI

Nice videos, guys, thanks!

SO, who is in for splitting a case of #4 buckshot?

Anyone had any issues lately? A buddy said they canceled an order of his. States he bought a case of 556 and they cancelled it and then offered it in stock at a higher price. Also states order was a few weeks old when they canceled it

Anyone had any issues lately? A buddy said they canceled an order of his. States he bought a case of 556 and they cancelled it and then offered it in stock at a higher price. Also states order was a few weeks old when they canceled it
Yeah, I've seen duplicate products at varying prices. Sucks but, par for the course...

Hornady VMax .17 HMR back in stock and price on a box of 50 is just pennies more than it has been for years. ($11.03 prime)

I ordered 10 boxes just to top up.

I would not bother mentioning that the above Hornady order arrived today, except that I coincidental also got a notice that Norma .17 HMR V-Max is in stock at $10.11 (Prime).

🐯

I'm signed up for alerts even on ammo that I'm very deep on. You never know...

I'm also signed up for alerts from my U.S. Rep. but this is getting ridiculous...

1588622825242.png

I only check my email twice a day, so I miss a lot of alerts. Not missing that alert with the three stooges though, even though they are obviously way smarter than I am.

Not missing that alert with the three stooges though, even though they are obviously way smarter than I am.
Don't be so sure of that...

Only reason I get the alerts is to keep track of their Shenanigans. Trahan must like to hear herself talk though. I get 3-4 e-blasts from her every week.
Not sure how much longer I can take it...

Red Army Steel is in

Red Army .223
322832FE-DDED-4D06-B82E-EE92D4B6C34C.jpeg
Red Army 7.62x39
9BF39448-41F8-4D0B-BF77-DDD0414724F5.jpeg
Red Army 9mm
C949AEBD-0B59-4E51-92A6-45CDFC3CCF9D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom