Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Red Army Steel is in

Red Army .223
View attachment 354489
Red Army 7.62x39
View attachment 354491
Red Army 9mm
View attachment 354495
I paid $147 for the red army 9mm back in March. Almost up $40 now.

Wolf .308 for 7.35/box, good price for range ammo. I ordered a few boxes.

Nice! I was wondering how I missed that, and just figured out that TSports lists 308 Win and 7.62x51 NATO separately. Same with 223 and 5.56. I'm going to blame my inattention to detail on cutting back on coffee, and go back to drinking as much as I want.

250 round box of Rio high brass lead #5 shot for $68 otd and $.27 per round with Prime and Ma tax. Awesome price for a Turkey/Pheasant round.
Thanks. Ordered a few cases, hoping the VR80 likes them. If not, they're for the birds.

Still waiting on my lost order of S&B 45, from the 4/29 supposed delivery date. UPS made a delivery yesterday, using a Penske van. And no brown uniform. hmm...

Can you? I picked up my first 8mm a month or so ago

Thanks. Done. (How did you find that?) I really REALLY looked.
Lol. I own a case. I went back to my 'order history' and posted the link.
It was $211. 97 in Early December of last year...

A.B.B.

Always Be Buying...
It's not just a 'catchy' phrase... [smile]

Last edited:
Wow. 22LR back to $.04 a round?!

Got a brick of 500 for $22

5000 is $211 pretax Prime

View attachment 354844View attachment 354845
FTF's in my Ruger MKII like crazy. Hangs up halfway up the feed ramp and get pinched by the bolt. I bought a case in the run up to the election because I was dangerously low on 22lr and my CCI SV was nowhere to be found. I want to cry when I think of what I paid for it. Literally too embarrassed to say [laugh]

FTF's in my Ruger MKII like crazy. Hangs up halfway up the feed ramp and get pinched by the bolt. I bought a case in the run up to the election because I was dangerously low on 22lr and my CCI SV was nowhere to be found. I want to cry when I think of what I paid for it. Literally too embarrassed to say [laugh]
Well that rules my Walther out, lol. Looks like 10/22 fodder now.

Back
Top Bottom