Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I hate to drift off topic but I'm just trying to help others out. That being said, another vendor (who ships to us peons) has 1k round cases of Fiocchi M193 55 gr FMJ for $380 shipped and they don't take 3 weeks to ship. Compared to the Federal 5.56, you'd save about $45 (for non-prime members anyway). PM if interested.

Carry on!
Good deal for those in need Andrew.

S&B is now definitely coming tomorrow with 95lbs of love. 35lbs today. So my wife and the UPS guy will kill me.
E75DDB5E-B039-40B6-ADFD-1468649DCBA7.jpeg

Last edited:
Good deal for those in need Andrew.

S&B is now definitely coming tomorrow with 95lbs of love. 35lbs today. So my wife and the UPS guy will kill me.
View attachment 352557
tenor.gif

You've been buying some serious amounts of ammo over the last few weeks! Hats off to you sir! Love it!

Ordered extra slugs and birdshot for this fall. Placed 3/31, just shipped.

The slugs are out of stock, but the birdshot are there - expensive, but lead free.

havent bought these in forever so dont really know if this is a decent price or not, but theyre available

I can usually find them for 60 a case. The prime price isn’t bad considering they are coming right to your doorstep

As much as I hate wal mart most ive been to have Winchester and Federal shells in boxes of 4 for 22 bucks. Gun club shells reload way better though.

I can usually find them for 60 a case. The prime price isn’t bad considering they are coming right to your doorstep

As much as I hate wal mart most ive been to have Winchester and Federal shells in boxes of 4 for 22 bucks. Gun club shells reload way better though.
The last 2 years I’ve used the Federal Walmart shells for trap and they never worked well in my New Haven 600at. Fte’s were abundant. Any other shells worked fine though. That could just be my shotty though.

I ordered a case of 7.62 tracer rounds on Saturday and they are arriving today, three days to my house. I believe the are practicing the old adage, underpromise and over deliver.

The key point here is "ordered a case". Fully case orders seem to only be taking a week or less to get a tracking slip. If your order has to be picked for lesser amounts, that is taking a lot longer to get filled.

Just got a shipping notification for stuff ordered last month. That "up to three weeks" deal is apparently better interpreted as "potentially twice as many as three weeks".

Last edited:
Just ordered 5 boxes of CCI quiet-22
Nothing more than the striker click in my Savage bolt.
Get to see if they will cycle the SW Victory (probably not but I love these for plinking off the deck)

ordered some federal 55 grain 223 REM last night. Some new "urban assault rifle" marked ammo......soft points .
looks like it's in a fancy tactical labeled box. I bought a case .....which apprently is only 500 rounds ,? but still gets me the free shipping
UPDATE: They shipped out today...will arrive tomorrow. Same usual 2 day shipping as always. NOT 3 WEEKS!

Last edited:
CCI .22LR Standard Velocity back in stock (as of this minute):

Frank

I ordered just two boxes (500/ea.) of this on 4/27, and it's being delivered today. I also placed a small order yesterday for something else. We'll see how long that takes. But things definitely seem to be moving quicker now.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom