• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Desert Eagle Megathread…

The problem is, the sooner you give into one bug the sooner the next comes along.

I need help

NES 3-Step Program

Step 1: admit you have a problem and you're powerless against it.
Step 2: confide in a group who share the problem but don't care and will only encourage you to relapse.
Step 3: buy another gun.

We're here for you in your moment of weakness. Especially the dealers.

NES 3-Step Program

Step 1: admit you have a problem and you're powerless against it.
Step 2: confide in a group who share the problem but don't care and will only encourage you to relapse.
Step 3: buy another gun.

We're here for you in your moment of weakness. Especially the dealers.

Do I need a 50cal to defend my neighbors shower?

Skip the surgery and spend it on guns.

But seriously, we're not going to stop until you have a DE, OP.
I dunno. Between not being able to find one (at a decent price anyway) and the potential reliability issues, I'm starting to rethink getting one at the moment. Unless I find a nice one for like a $1k and it's a no brainer at that price.

I had been bidding on this one but I know the price is going to go full retard in the last couple hours. Right now with shipping and transfer fees, I'd be into it for $1600+ assuming I win by bidding $1520 which I doubt.
MAGNUM RESEARCH DESERT EAGLE 44 MAGNUM - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 887624326

Then there's this one which is an older IWI model. He relisted it this afternoon. No one placed a bid for $1500 previously.
desert eagle 44 magnum - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 887216146

Basically 😂
Along with not being able to find one at a price I’m willing to pay.

Frankly there is no way in hell I would buy a used one unless it was a local deal (or trusted nes guy) / something where you got to test fire it. These guns are too wonky/sensitive/etc to take a flying leap. It'd be one thing if it was 500 bucks but this could be a 1200 or 1500 mistake. The potential to get ones ass kicked for flinting here is high. [laugh]

I was just thinking, if I could never sell the DE or trade it to recoup its value, only shoot it, I wouldn't trade my Ruger 44 carbine for a 44 magnum DE.

Frankly there is no way in hell I would buy a used one unless it was a local deal (or trusted nes guy) / something where you got to test fire it. These guns are too wonky/sensitive/etc to take a flying leap. It'd be one thing if it was 500 bucks but this could be a 1200 or 1500 mistake. The potential to get ones ass kicked for flinting here is high. [laugh]
Very good points. I don’t want to go down that path

Back
Top Bottom