• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

50 AE Desert Eagle

50 AE Desert Eagle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given the choice. ALWAYS gold striped. ALWAYS.

If there is no gold striped, then that white zebra striped.

If neither are available, plain gold.

If plain gold is not available, chrome - and you better polish that thing so damn well, it blinds everyone at the range.

If chrome is not available ... anything, at that point they are all the same.

If you are asking this question, it probably means you won't buy anything. The people that get a gold striped DE know what they want in life, they don't need to ask online. So you might want to buy one of those cherry red DE.

If plain gold is not available, chrome - and you better polish that thing so damn well, it blinds everyone at the range.

If you are asking this question, it probably means you won't buy anything. The people that get a gold striped DE know what they want in life, they don't need to ask online. So you might want to buy one of those cherry red DE.
Stripe would be my first choice. there are alot of plain gold there.

You forgot to mix in zombie green

Whichever I thought I could get more money selling it with a quickness. I've fired that gun and, while impressive engineering, it's ridiculous to the point that even Bullet Tooth Tony could make it only just cooler than a gun stamped 'Replica' down the slide.

EDIT: I'm chuckling that just as I posted the reference, the man himself appears.

Whichever I thought I could get more money selling it with a quickness. I've fired that gun and, while impressive engineering, it's ridiculous to the point that even Bullet Tooth Tony could make it only just cooler than a gun stamped 'Replica' down the slide.

EDIT: I'm chuckling that just as I posted the reference, the man himself appears.
Meh, I have fired several, they handle recoil pretty well, even the "wrist breaker" ammo.

The only downside is that whoever let me fired theirs didn't have enough ammo.

The only reason I never got one is because you can't use lead bullets ... but then I remembered there are plated bullets that are a lot cheaper than FMJ ... so I have been considering getting one.

No gold Rolex and gold pocket knife?
gold underware works. a rolex is too complex of a thing.
as those interested in rolexes quickly move to patek-philippe, vacheron konstantine etc and lose interest in golden thrones.

a golden Mercedes S600 also works.

1690216223141.png

Back
Top Bottom