T&G your opinion

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
The poll on the front page is asking Do you think a high school teacher should be allowed to be armed with a handgun in class? go to telegram.com to vote and offer your opinion.

It says that we can offer an opinion which I wanted to do but I did not see where we could offer that opinion.
Lets turn the vote around!

if you can delete the cookie and vote multiple times it's s worthless survey.

Plus I don't think arming the teachers is the best solution.

I went to a Boston Public School. If you arm the teachers with firearms you create a situation that makes that teacher a target to have that firearm stolen by some gang member/drug dealer.

Some pretty big guys went to my school way back when and I'm sure the guys are even bigger now....

The fact is that several kids could ambush a teacher in the hall during class and obtain that firearm before any help arrived.

I don't disagree with having armed security in the schools, guys/gals who are trained for such events.

Just giving guns to teachers to say that teachers have guns is stupid.

Let the teachers teach and hire armed security to put down threats.

I went to a Boston Public School. If you arm the teachers with firearms you create a situation that makes that teacher a target to have that firearm stolen by some gang member/drug dealer.

Some pretty big guys went to my school way back when and I'm sure the guys are even bigger now....

The fact is that several kids could ambush a teacher in the hall during class and obtain that firearm before any help arrived.

I don't disagree with having armed security in the schools, guys/gals who are trained for such events.

You have got to be shitting me... [thinking]

This is when the other armed teachers come and put an end to it. Also what if security loses it like that officer in Wisconsin? Everyone that is a peaceful citizen has the right to be armed if they so choose. Any infringements of the RKBA cause an imbalance in favor of the criminals.

So train the teachers. How many armed security guards would you hire? Student gang members could easily know where the armed guards are and wait until they're on the other side of the school before starting to shoot.

Better to have armed and trained teachers. No one needs to know which teachers have had the training and are carrying a firearm (except maybe the principle and local PD).

Back
Top Bottom