SWISS ARMY KNIFE THREAD

I was checking that one out last night good looking unit. Is that a store pic or yours ?

Its a pic of one that I have.

I had a camo pattern swiss knife but I gave that one to my wife (she still has it), and I bought the hardwood model one in my pics.

I thought it was kewl and so I just left it in the packaging and never took it out. I think I got it about 5 + years ago.

Last edited:
This bad boy came today. Nice piece, big !! Guess I didn’t look at the specs when I ordered it 9” open 5” closed😳 going to run it without the lanyard think it will just get in the wayView attachment 408933View attachment 408934
I'll bet with that strong lanyard loop projection, you could develop a "hand manipulation" technique (similar to Kubotan) against unarmed attackers.
Remember: "Not everyone deserves to get shot. but those who do... get Shot in the Face" ~Enbloc

What is your impression on the blade? Strong? Thick?

That's what she said...

It's on the thick side, in keeping with the size of the handle. The grind is more convex than any other knife I've got.

Feels like it would take a pounding. And that's what she said, too.

So it might be a good one to use and abuse?

I'm the wrong guy to ask; if I've got serious work to do, I always always always use a fixed blade.

I'm definitely going to carry this one. None of my knives are safe queens. It's got a fantastic, thin overall profile; should do great in my pocket. But based on past usage, I doubt it'll get much use other than general utility cuttin.'

I'm the wrong guy to ask; if I've got serious work to do, I always always always use a fixed blade.

I'm definitely going to carry this one. None of my knives are safe queens. It's got a fantastic, thin overall profile; should do great in my pocket. But based on past usage, I doubt it'll get much use other than general utility cuttin.'
Full tang fixed blade ☝️

Mine (Red ALOX) should be here on the 11th, I intend to carry/use it in rotation. If I'm impressed, I'll buy a second to Collect for Value...
I also intend to grab one of those sexy Silver ALOX models.

I have a red money clip coming this week, used from EBay. It looked unused, we’ll see, it had a scratch on the top scale. There’s a ton of used saks that are barely used at all. People buy them or are gifted them and they end up in sock drawers and tool boxes never to get used. I also bought an older officers knife, or Spartan as they’re called now. The white covers are messed up a little. Who knows the story on this one. Bottom of a tool box is my guess. It should be fun cleaning it up. I haven’t decided whether to get new covers or just clean these up. We’ll see how well they clean up. I’m thinking this one is older, not sure by how much, I have to find out when they stopped putting the extra groove in the corkscrew. There’s also an older 5 turn corkscrew. I’ll find one. Photos from seller. 468AD749-7184-4C81-9294-918701F5E25D.jpeg 01C52F94-97BA-46C6-8D73-79C7AF5E2927.jpeg

Last edited:
After pics. I gave it a bath with an SOS pad and hot water. Super glued the crack, polished the scales and it will see use. I wasn’t expecting the saw blade. I thought it was an officers knife. I’m going to look for a date and model type. Looks like it was used to open boxes as the main blade shows.*Swiss Knife Shop lists it as a Camper.*

4CACCFA8-31A9-4587-B1DE-C287D7CB7F31.jpeg 9A93D0FB-BA08-4FA0-83A4-FC557C80EE56.jpeg 30348803-C012-4084-8786-24E86D63EB81.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom