Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

I will laugh my ass off if this mother****er gets denied during the NICS check.

I have some respect for this adversary in that he is willing to actually learn/go through the process himself. That is way more than most proposing "common sense" or "sensible" or any other change to the gun laws is willing to do.

Of course, he is going to do a private purchase with no background check and claim the "gun show loop hole". He won't be purchasing from a dealer with a NICS check. That wouldn't help his case at all.

Of course, it doesn't matter that the bad guy in this case did purchase from a dealer and did pass the NICS check.

There's just something not right with this.
All I know is if some group came sucking around my door within 24 hours of loosing my kid trying to get me to shill for them, it wouldn't be pretty.
It doesn't matter who or for what reason.
I would and do view that as the human equivalent of a pack of hyena's.

The wife and I headed over to the Roanoke gun show today. There have been some loonies around here protesting the show and we thought we might see some camera crews and moonbats. But it turned out to just be a normal day at the gun show. Maybe less of a crowd than usual, but we didn't get there until about 2:30 so most people had probably come and gone, and vendors were starting to pack up.

You know ABC is hiding that so called manifesto. I bet they are in the process of redacting it now.

The news media is more concerned with manipulating society than they are with doing their jobs and reporting the news. That's what happens when society becomes too stupid to form its own opinions. They can all EABOD.

What a shock. Him and his daughter's beta boyfriend in cohoots. This **** face will be running for some political seat soon and will realize that he is supporting a lost cause in gun control.

He already ran (and lost) once - it's sad to think that in his grief he might actually consider how such a tragedy could further his political hackery.

I see the tweets and all of that stuff that says, 'Oh gee, we're sorry for the family,' and I understand that. And I appreciate that, but I knew those two guys," said Parker, who unsuccessfully ran for the Virginia House of Delegates in 2007 as a Democrat. They campaigned for me when I ran for the House of Delegates. And it's very disappointing that Sens. Kaine and Warner haven't at least given me a call and come out against this," he said.

http://www.wmur.com/politics/slain-wdbj-reporters-father-hits-senators/34979816

He already ran (and lost) once - it's sad to think that in his grief he might actually consider how such a tragedy could further his political hackery.

Did he even know his daughter? All I hear from this guy is stuff that sounds like groundwork for a political run.

I guess this makes it official...

Parker said he's communicated with several influential gun control advocates and plans to get involved in pushing "sensible gun control legislation."

He said he'll become an advocate for gun control, saying he's been in contact with Mark Kelly, the astronaut wife of former Rep. Gabby Giffords, who was targeted by a shooter, as well as representatives for former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a gun control supporter.

"I'm going to be working on this for a long time. I know that this is not a sprint, it's a marathon," he said, adding that he'd work on the issue with Chris Hurst, Parker's boyfriend and an employee of the same Virginia television station.

Parker said he and Hurst want to "put this thing together and make a difference and speak as one voice and hold the politicians' feet to the fire."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/30/politics/andy-parker-virginia-shooting-gun-control/index.html

The TV station should warn the boyfriend if he gets involved, he loses his job. He's not an opinion guy like hannity, a newspaper columnist. He is a hard news person who cannot get involved in partisan activities.

The TV station should warn the boyfriend if he gets involved, he loses his job. He's not an opinion guy like hannity, a newspaper columnist. He is a hard news person who cannot get involved in partisan activities.

He'll be on that gun control gravy train though. The headlines will read:

"Boyfriend of news reporter gun-murdered by armed gunman with a gun was fired for speaking out for gun sensible commonsense gun control"

Last edited:

Ironically, isn't that one of the reasons the scumbag shooter lost his job and went over the edge?

20150831_msm.jpg

Yes and no. None of them saw that coming. They were all completely engrossed in what they were doing. There would have had to have been a 4th person there who was armed AND paying attention to everything. That could have made a difference. These 3 victims, even if all of them were carrying, were caught by surprise because they were paying attention to what they all were individually, and collectively, doing.

I agree, but I'll also split the difference with you and everyone else who replied. Yea, the outcome might not be any different, but someone might have gotten a round or two off and wounded the loon, or even gotten that lucky headshot. Yes, not likely, but possible.

If anything, this is a very tragic reminder as to why you can never let your guard down.

Alot of people are hammering Colion Noir for simply stating the truth. Dont use emotion to pass legislation. Twisting his words and crap. Goddam disgraceful *** clowns

To those giving the douchebag father a pass, when does it end? When is the father fair game for criticism? A month? A year? After he's on stage next to a politician smiling as a piece of legislation gets signed? Is Sarah Brady OK in your book?

You're the resident conspiracy guy here. I didn't expect anything less from you.

First, thank you. I didn't know I got such a promotion.

I'd be happy to get an answer actually, so I'll add some more.

(The following lines are not a set up for a theory, it is just a setup for a question I'll ask you.)

So, you are saying that his 2 day turn around does not make you even a tiny, 1:1,000,000 irritated ?

Because you had to pull the conspiracy word, when I did not, I'll put a question to you:

Daughter murdered brutally, on live TV.

We don't even know if there was a funeral or not to that point, that's how fresh the horrible case is.

Father is all over the national news, Internet, basically a full blown campaign, call for "better gun control measure" etc.

This all, less than 48 hours after the murder. And you think there's nothing weird about it ?

Nobody is claiming:
that there's an actual "yes" of this being a full on theory now.
that "this was all planned"

Nobody is saying that, but, you are saying
"Yup, totally normal"

Is that right ?

And you're trying to throw mud by stating "well you are the conspiracy bla bla".

This is where we are:

You have a doubt, a look on your face thinking "Hmmmmm.." Just "Hmmmm" not even an actual idea..

You get:

Bahahaha [tinfoil][tinfoil][tinfoil]

Dude, that's just annoying.

BTW, I'd be happy if you go back through my posts and paste a conspiracy theory I posted.
Please do.

You know why I'm butthurt? because dubbing someone "conspiracy theorist" is the interwebs equivalent of dubbing someone at work as a "Racist" if they ever made a remark of any sort about any other nationality or ethnicity.

Again, that's just wrong.

Last edited:
First, thank you. I didn't know I got such a promotion.

I'd be happy to get an answer actually, so I'll add some more.

So, you are saying that his 2 day turn around does not make you even a tiny, 1:1,000,000 irritated ?

Because you had to pull the conspiracy word, when I did not, I'll put a question to you:

Daughter murdered brutally, on live TV.

We don't even know if there was a funeral or not to that point, that's how fresh the horrible case is.

Father is all over the national news, Internet, basically a full blown campaign, call for "better gun control measure" etc.

This all, less than 48 hours after the murder. And you think there's nothing weird about it ?

Nobody is claiming:
that there's an actual "yes" of this being a full on theory now.
that "this was all planned"

Nobody is saying that, but, you are saying
"Yup, totally normal"

Is that right ?

And you're trying to throw mud by stating "well you are the consipracy bla bla".

Dude, that's just annoying.

here is my take of it. Souless anti gunners using this as a political piece to advance an Agenda. The Father is being used. The moment this broke the news those leaches had their assistants writing up speeches and trying to contact the families to get their permission to use them.

here is my take of it. Souless anti gunners using this as a political piece to advance an Agenda. The Father is being used. The moment this broke the news those leaches had their assistants writing up speeches and trying to contact the families to get their permission to use them.

Thank you, that's something I can see and debate about. My appreciation for not sending me a roll of aluminum foil via UPS.

Last edited:
[banghead]

If his daughter or the camera guy or the person being interviewed had a gun the outcome would probably be very different, and much better.

I disagree the guy got the drop on all of them... big time. They needed situational awareness as much as they needed a gun. If there was another person there that was actually paying attention he probably could have stopped the guy or at least limited damage.

Also nobody wants to hear this, but "shit happens. " You cannot live your life being in the red all the time. If I had to do that I'd probably not want to be living. On a probability chart of "ways some bad guy is going to kill you" what happened to them was pretty much the shit version of powerball. Even if they knew this guy was ****ed up when he got fired what are they going to do, run around waiting for the attack that might never come? In my entire career I've encountered like 4 people that would fall into the "****ing weirdo" category but even knowing they're weirdos you don't really know whether or not they're going to be violent. And in any large organization you often don't know who they would attack even if they are violent. Lots of these weirdos are pretty nebulous people.

-Mike

I disagree the guy got the drop on all of them... big time. They needed situational awareness as much as they needed a gun. If there was another person there that was actually paying attention he probably could have stopped the guy or at least limited damage.

Also nobody wants to hear this, but "shit happens. " You cannot live your life being in the red all the time. If I had to do that I'd probably not want to be living. On a probability chart of "ways some bad guy is going to kill you" what happened to them was pretty much the shit version of powerball. Even if they knew this guy was ****ed up when he got fired what are they going to do, run around waiting for the attack that might never come? In my entire career I've encountered like 4 people that would fall into the "****ing weirdo" category but even knowing they're weirdos you don't really know whether or not they're going to be violent. And in any large organization you often don't know who they would attack even if they are violent. Lots of these weirdos are pretty nebulous people.

-Mike

You need only look at the cop in Houston shot dead pumping gas. I'm sure he had his pistol but was unaware of the scumbag sneaking up.

Even with all precautions taken, nothing is 100% preventable.

You need only look at the cop in Houston shot dead pumping gas. I'm sure he had his pistol but was unaware of the scumbag sneaking up.

Even with all precautions taken, nothing is 100% preventable.

In other words you can be as armed and prepared as possible but if you have no situational awareness you can still be shot in the back pumping gas?

In other words you can be as armed and prepared as possible but if you have no situational awareness you can still be shot in the back pumping gas?

Sometimes a Mother****er just gets the drop on you, and there isn't a god damn thing you can do about it.

Did he die? Just says shot in the article.

Either the news is reporting it more, or this is going to be a record year for police shootings.

Another thing to note, Chicago police shooting citizens is down to the lowest it's been in years. Possibly there was an order given to "only shoot if you are damn sure you're about to get shot yourself".

Back
Top Bottom