Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

If you really want your blood pressure to spike, follow:

Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America

On Facebook.

Hollleeeeee shhhhhheeeeeet.

Me : Someone please explain to me, in detail, what loop holes you are referring to? Why would you want to ban so-called assault rifles and armor piercing ammunition? The VA shooter didn't use either. Do you even know what you're talking about??
Like · 5 · 8 hours ago
******* face : it gets really old trying to inform people... It's not just the VA shooter, (who obviously had very serious anger issues and should not have been able to carry a gun) There are many loopholes, gun sales on the Internet, gun show sales, sales to people with restraining orders, stores that don't get an answer in 3 days and make the sale any way... Children getting ahold of guns everyday...

Oh, he says he ran for the house of delegates in VA recently. Says sen mark warner and tim kaine campaigned with him. So that means he rans as a democrat.

Let that right there sink in for a minute......

......That "grieving" mother****er is standing on his daughters dead body, getting as much 'airtime' on camera as he can....pushing for legislation. Hmmmm...he's probably already put in his order for new campaign signs....."I need you to elect me so that I can put a stop to all this senseless "gun violence".

[puke]

If 'handguns' or 'assault weapons' or 'machine guns' are only used to murder people, why do cops have them? Are cops the designated executioners for our society? No? Then they must use then for the same reason I do, for protection

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Well that was my point, actually.
I mean, I live and BLEED 2A,.. But I can't hate this guy, who just watched his daughter executed, being (possibly) "puppeted" into making an Anti2A video. My point was the MSM, the Bloomies etc rushing to stick a camera in this guy's face like they did in San Diego if memory serves, where the Dad of a victim hit the Bloomies' airwaves before his kid was even cold. THEY are the turds...

This guy could've been raging against the 1A or the 4A, etc, or been screaming to bring back prohibition if the daughter had been wiped out by a speeding drunk while doing a liveshot next to a road somewhere. And I'd have sympathy, empathy and try to understand why he's saying it - and wanna know who is encouraging him to say it, if anyone.

The guy's DAUGHTER was just on video in one of the most difficult to watch live scenes ever. I mean, Christ, this is now an unfortunate part of our history, an execution on live television. It wasn't of the magnitude of Ruby killing Oswald, but it was probably seen by more people in one hour than saw Oswald cringe in 24 hours after. We're a "viral video" world with a billion confirmed Facebook users.. and this guy saw his CHILD executed, and it's being viewed over and over, shown everywhere, every front page, every website. Everywhere.... The guy must be out of his mind - and people on NES are calling him a "turd". WTF?

Some NES members are posting that even THEY "can't watch it" or "too awful to view cuz I have a daughter" etc, and those are comments from gun-owning, strong 2A supporting "shooters". I've watched both vids a few times and repulsed but I guess just from a gun owner view wondering what might have done different etc etc... But I have two daughters and there's a (human) piece of me that has sympathy/empathy for this guy. If he was spewing communist BS or pro-ISIS BS or whatever, I'd be wondering who put him up to it also. He's spewing Anti 2A, hours after his girl was murdered, by a whackjob with a gun.
I don't think this guy is rational right now, but I do think the Antis and the Moms and Bloomies are MORE irrational and MORE of a "turd" than a shocked father who just saw his "baby" scream as her life was ending.
But he's saying things that are strongly 2A, so this guy who's now in unimaginable pain is a "turd". Like nobody here ever walked around in a "fog" after losing someone? Wife's cousin recently lost her 29 year old son, suddenly, and he was her heart and soul. She's been "off the deep end" ever since, an otherwise awesome person who is now "whacked out" and hasn't been thinking right for months. He was like a son to me also, and I was in a fog for weeks after.

This guy just saw his beautiful daughter scream as bullets ripped into her and he's called a turd for being a puppet of the Antis and MSM...??

Unf*ckinreal

I admit it... I can be a harsh person at times, especially when it comes down to gun control activists and their agenda.
But, I'm not going to pull any punches or ease off with these clowns... not for a second.

I'm not an uncaring heartless *******; I can sympathize with the next of kins loss, it's when they step over the line from grieving parent or
spouse to loud mouthed activists that the gloves come off.

I would never condemn or criticize the next of kin who wish grieve in peace and not make a political statement from their tragedy.
They're not the problem.

Another thing that burns my ass is the attitude with these muttonheads is that their personal tragedy is a shield from criticism (or at least expected to be).
I've got news for them... it's not, so don't expect it to be.

If myself, or any other 2'ndA advocate dares to slam, insult or beat them over the head for their activism, I/we are seen as bullies, or unsympathetic *******s
for beating on a grief stricken parent.

**** it... so be it
If you had just kept your ****ing piehole shut, I/we wouldn't be going for your throat.

It'll be interesting to see if Parker is genuinely serious and true to his word 6 -12 months from now or longer.
I have a feeling he will.

The only reason the guy is a turd is he let himself be manipulated by these people. If it was me the last people I'd want to be talking to is media douchebags, I'd rather be with close friends and family. Then again I recognize mass media for what it is, which is a system that often profits off people's despair.

-Mike

Well, if anything at least the Demanding Moms got a new hashtag from the "turds", I mean Parkers comments; let's see how far they run with this one...

MHS6wNK.jpg

MkyDSDK.jpg

[banghead]

If his daughter or the camera guy or the person being interviewed had a gun the outcome would probably be very different, and much better.

Yes and no. None of them saw that coming. They were all completely engrossed in what they were doing. There would have had to have been a 4th person there who was armed AND paying attention to everything. That could have made a difference. These 3 victims, even if all of them were carrying, were caught by surprise because they were paying attention to what they all were individually, and collectively, doing.

Yes and no. None of them saw that coming. They were all completely engrossed in what they were doing. There would have had to have been a 4th person there who was armed AND paying attention to everything. That could have made a difference. These 3 victims, even if all of them were carrying, were caught by surprise because they were paying attention to what they all were individually, and collectively, doing.

If they were armed, nothing would have changed. As you said they were snuck up on. Also, if he had a knife or machete, the same would have happened. Not everything is preventable.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how long it took them to call him? I bet they called him before noon, a few hours after she was dead. Sick people.

^
The way this guy hit the ground running, basically less than 2 days after his daughter got brutally murdered:
They either called him after offering him some serious $$

Or, they called him before, <wink wink.>

I'm sorry, but the speed that this guy just became the poster boy for gun control ? wow.. I'm not saying put the funny hats on, but doesn't this make you feel even a tiny bit weird ?

If they were armed, nothing would have changed. As you said they were snuck up on. Also, if he had a knife or machete, the same would have happened. Not everything is preventable.

This.

A few years ago, a friend was going through a messy divorce. He moved out, and into his own apartment. One afternoon, his estranged wife's new boyfriend called him and told him he had some of his stuff from the house. When he went out to meet the guy, the boyfriend pulled out a shotgun and blew his head off. (The police later cornered the boyfriend, still in his vehicle, in a parking lot, whereupon he ate the shotty.)

I admit it... I can be a harsh person at times, especially when it comes down to gun control activists and their agenda.
But, I'm not going to pull any punches or ease off with these clowns... not for a second.

I'm not an uncaring heartless *******; I can sympathize with the next of kins loss, it's when they step over the line from grieving parent or
spouse to loud mouthed activists that the gloves come off.

I would never condemn or criticize the next of kin who wish grieve in peace and not make a political statement from their tragedy.
They're not the problem.

Another thing that burns my ass is the attitude with these muttonheads is that their personal tragedy is a shield from criticism (or at least expected to be).
I've got news for them... it's not, so don't expect it to be.

If myself, or any other 2'ndA advocate dares to slam, insult or beat them over the head for their activism, I/we are seen as bullies, or unsympathetic *******s
for beating on a grief stricken parent.

**** it... so be it
If you had just kept your ****ing piehole shut, I/we wouldn't be going for your throat.

It'll be interesting to see if Parker is genuinely serious and true to his word 6 -12 months from now or longer.
I have a feeling he will.

Well, if anything at least the Demanding Moms got a new hashtag from the "turds", I mean Parkers comments; let's see how far they run with this one...

MHS6wNK.jpg

MkyDSDK.jpg

A most outstanding post!

Well that was my point, actually.
I mean, I live and BLEED 2A,.. But I can't hate this guy, who just watched his daughter executed, being (possibly) "puppeted" into making an Anti2A video. My point was the MSM, the Bloomies etc rushing to stick a camera in this guy's face like they did in San Diego if memory serves, where the Dad of a victim hit the Bloomies' airwaves before his kid was even cold. THEY are the turds...

This guy could've been raging against the 1A or the 4A, etc, or been screaming to bring back prohibition if the daughter had been wiped out by a speeding drunk while doing a liveshot next to a road somewhere. And I'd have sympathy, empathy and try to understand why he's saying it - and wanna know who is encouraging him to say it, if anyone.

The guy's DAUGHTER was just on video in one of the most difficult to watch live scenes ever. I mean, Christ, this is now an unfortunate part of our history, an execution on live television. It wasn't of the magnitude of Ruby killing Oswald, but it was probably seen by more people in one hour than saw Oswald cringe in 24 hours after. We're a "viral video" world with a billion confirmed Facebook users.. and this guy saw his CHILD executed, and it's being viewed over and over, shown everywhere, every front page, every website. Everywhere.... The guy must be out of his mind - and people on NES are calling him a "turd". WTF?

Some NES members are posting that even THEY "can't watch it" or "too awful to view cuz I have a daughter" etc, and those are comments from gun-owning, strong 2A supporting "shooters". I've watched both vids a few times and repulsed but I guess just from a gun owner view wondering what might have done different etc etc... But I have two daughters and there's a (human) piece of me that has sympathy/empathy for this guy. If he was spewing communist BS or pro-ISIS BS or whatever, I'd be wondering who put him up to it also. He's spewing Anti 2A, hours after his girl was murdered, by a whackjob with a gun.
I don't think this guy is rational right now, but I do think the Antis and the Moms and Bloomies are MORE irrational and MORE of a "turd" than a shocked father who just saw his "baby" scream as her life was ending.
But he's saying things that are strongly 2A, so this guy who's now in unimaginable pain is a "turd". Like nobody here ever walked around in a "fog" after losing someone? Wife's cousin recently lost her 29 year old son, suddenly, and he was her heart and soul. She's been "off the deep end" ever since, an otherwise awesome person who is now "whacked out" and hasn't been thinking right for months. He was like a son to me also, and I was in a fog for weeks after.

This guy just saw his beautiful daughter scream as bullets ripped into her and he's called a turd for being a puppet of the Antis and MSM...??

Unf*ckinreal

This dude was a former political candidate and a Nazi treasonous liberal scum trying to rally people around death of his daughter to push an agenda to take away my rights. **** him and **** his tragedy.

Did the FBI not already confirm that the killer passed a background check? How do you push for bg checks based on a situation where they were already passed?

Did the FBI not already confirm that the killer passed a background check? How do you push for bg checks based on a situation where they were already passed?

Don't mess up a good argument with facts and logic.
Liberal brains are not capable of processing that type of information.

Dude, he was incredibly composed for that interview. I didn't see any signs of dumbness due to stress. No tinfoil here, but I wouldn't be able to go on CNN (why CNN?) that soon and discuss my daughter's murder. I just wouldn't.

Simply another example of the public ignoring the obvious in favor of media spin. If more people had an ounce of objectivity they would be asking themselves this question (and a whole lot of others)

I guess this makes it official...

Parker said he's communicated with several influential gun control advocates and plans to get involved in pushing "sensible gun control legislation."

He said he'll become an advocate for gun control, saying he's been in contact with Mark Kelly, the astronaut wife of former Rep. Gabby Giffords, who was targeted by a shooter, as well as representatives for former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a gun control supporter.

"I'm going to be working on this for a long time. I know that this is not a sprint, it's a marathon," he said, adding that he'd work on the issue with Chris Hurst, Parker's boyfriend and an employee of the same Virginia television station.

Parker said he and Hurst want to "put this thing together and make a difference and speak as one voice and hold the politicians' feet to the fire."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/30/politics/andy-parker-virginia-shooting-gun-control/index.html

Back
Top Bottom