Suggestions for a Saturday & Sunday (ME, NH, VT)?

I'd planned, on April 27&28, to attend the Intro to IDPA Clinic at Scarborough F&G, but - sadly - that has been cancelled.

Assuming that: a.) I have both April 27&28 to kill; b.) I want to stay in Maine, New Hampshire, and/or Vermont, and; c.) I'd like to keep it shooting-related, what good options are open to me?

Thanks in advance.

Whatever else you do you should stop at the Kittery Trading Post in Maine. It is about ten (maybe fifteen depending on traffic) minutes East of the Portsmouth traffic circle, which, basically, you go through to get to anywhere in Maine or New Hampshire. They have a great selection of used guns, many in racks on the open floor. Also, near the reloading corner they have a selection of odd lots of ammo where you can find some really interesting buys.

If you like shotgun sports green mountain shooting has a great sporting Clay's course it's in effingham

In reply to Whutmeworry, I just posted this as a separate thread.

'If I am reading this correctly after July first no non-resident can have a magazine over 10 rounds for a long gun or 15 rounds for a hand gun in Vermont.

"Can a resident from another state bring a large capacity ammunition device to Vermont?

Until July 1, 2019, a nonresident is permitted to bring a large capacity ammunition device into Vermont provided such device is lawfully possessed by the nonresident and is to be used exclusively in an established shooting competition in Vermont. After July 1, 2019, this exception is eliminated." '

New Vermont Gun Laws FAQs | Department of Public Safety

Kittery Trading Post and Shooters Outpost. Make sure to go see the rooms of collectible guns that Shooters has. I haven’t seen them yet but the pictures already posted here are unbelievable. I was there a few weeks ago but didn’t have the time to check them out.

There have to be some “don’t miss” restaurants but I don’t know of them.

Kittery Trading Post and Shooters Outpost. Make sure to go see the rooms of collectible guns that Shooters has. I haven’t seen them yet but the pictures already posted here are unbelievable. I was there a few weeks ago but didn’t have the time to check them out.

There have to be some “don’t miss” restaurants but I don’t know of them.
The gun museum at shooters is very nice. The copper jacket cafe is nice too. Love the name

Back
Top Bottom