• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State Reps and Senators' letter to the AG

Matt80

NES Member
Just got this email. Not sure how many this went out to, but see the link for the letter they sent to the AG:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B31OP7322RQXeEIwMW44S1duZTBpMGkxczFSU2tTMnV6dXZ3

Good evening,

Thank you for your recent correspondence about the Attorney General’s recent actions. Today, my colleagues and I mailed a bipartisan letter to the Attorney General asking her to rescind the July 20, 2016 Enforcement notice. I have attached the letter to this email. I have always supported the Second Amendment rights of my constituents and I appreciate you contacting my office.

Respectfully,
Jennifer L. Flanagan
State Senator
Worcester & Middlesex District

Just got this email. Not sure how many this went out to, but see the link for the letter they sent to the AG:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B31OP7322RQXeEIwMW44S1duZTBpMGkxczFSU2tTMnV6dXZ3

Good evening,

Thank you for your recent correspondence about the Attorney General’s recent actions. Today, my colleagues and I mailed a bipartisan letter to the Attorney General asking her to rescind the July 20, 2016 Enforcement notice. I have attached the letter to this email. I have always supported the Second Amendment rights of my constituents and I appreciate you contacting my office.

Respectfully,
Jennifer L. Flanagan
State Senator
Worcester & Middlesex District

Nice, that is a start!

Good to see my rep's signature (Zlotnik). I hadn't heard from him, but I'll take his signature on this letter over any response sent to me. Actions speak louder than words.

Fantastic. I want to say that our showing today added a few more signatures to that letter.

I'm liking this.
I wonder how miserable those 58 could make her life if she tells them to pound sand ?
Our POS governor's name should be on it too.
1 term Charlie.

Last edited:
So, do they sit and let the clock run out till after the 31st or do they show some stones?

I think waiting is unacceptable, why does someone get to do some obviously wrong, yet it gets to stand for months until something is done. If a lawsuit isn't filed on August 1st I'll be very disappointed in our reps - we can schedule a 'personal' rally for certain individuals on the 2nd.

Just got this email. Not sure how many this went out to, but see the link for the letter they sent to the AG: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B31OP7322RQXeEIwMW44S1duZTBpMGkxczFSU2tTMnV6dXZ3 Good evening, Thank you for your recent correspondence about the Attorney General’s recent actions. Today, my colleagues and I mailed a bipartisan letter to the Attorney General asking her to rescind the July 20, 2016 Enforcement notice. I have attached the letter to this email. I have always supported the Second Amendment rights of my constituents and I appreciate you contacting my office. Respectfully, Jennifer L. Flanagan State Senator Worcester & Middlesex District

Nice! My rep signed so thats a start

Not good enough.

The trust in our government and our gun laws is irreprably damaged. We live in a "shall issue" state and cannot disobey, we are felons subject to police enforcement regardless of prosecution by the ag office which disqualifies us from our may issue licenses, and we have a registration system that empowers the tyranical to enforce a whim.

To all the Senator's and Rep's that signed this letter Thank you for being true patriots.

Same here, Kimberly Ferguson. Glad to see she has our backing!
Me too, although I wish we could trade Senator Chandler for Senator Gobi.

I was kind of upset I didn't get a quick response from Kim when I emailed, but her response finally said she spent the morning yesterday talking to GOAL about options. Again, I'll take action over words any day and keep voting for her. She can sign me up to work on her next campaign as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I posted a link on my FB to this letter along with this:

if you disagree with the Attorney General and your Rep/Sen is not a signee, you need to contact him or her and press them on this. As was stated today, if they can do this to gun owners, what makes you think they won't do it to you for something you care about.

Hell yeah it's a start! I'll be making more phone calls this week. Let's keep up the pressure!

That was a very good brushback. It will be interesting to hear her response.

Does video or audio of her Q&A after the 7/20 press conference exist? Why exactly is it NOT a part of the public record?

Back
Top Bottom