State Human Rights Commission attacks private citizen for “Black Rifles Matter” bumper sticker

So they used there "Official" government business cards to warn this person not to park there. The reason is his 1st A rights don't matter. Why does this sound like bullying from a government official? Both "Officials" should have been IMMEDIATELY suspended WITHOUT pay. Pending an investigation on this matter. OH and then fired with no government benefits.

So they used there "Official" government business cards to warn this person not to park there. The reason is his 1st A rights don't matter. Why does this sound like bullying from a government official? Both "Officials" should have been IMMEDIATELY suspended WITHOUT pay. Pending an investigation on this matter. OH and then fired with no government benefits.
I say ‘choot em!’

Should have put some holes in the business card and then dropped it off back in the office, IN PERSON!

A little googling on this woman turns up that she's also been in hot water before for lying on her resume......claims she has a bachelors degree......and never actually graduated.

Offendees will always be offended.

I was listening to an interview with James Kenji López-Alt yesterday. I guess last year he tweeted something about if a MAGA-hat wearing MOFO enters "his" (and I put that in quotations b/c he owns. . . 12%) restaurant, he'll haul them out of there like anyone with a swastika or something.

He justified the comments by saying that so many things people are doing with MAGA hats on.

Wait. What??? So we've got video of MAGA-hat wearing marauders or something? Is it because I frequent right-leaning sites that I've never seen this???

That F'er just gets spoon-fed his opinions by the MSM and his doltish neighbors. He's OFFENDED by a hat that really symbolizes. . . . . patriotism. And hasn't been used as an attack. Defense, maybe (border security - and I'm sure he doesn't want them living in HIS back yard or eating for free at HIS restaurant), but no attacks. Well, that fake attack anyhow.

But those that WANT to be offended will FIND something to be offended about.

I was all set to buy his cookbook. F him. Good job, toolbag.

Offendees will always be offended.

I was listening to an interview with James Kenji López-Alt yesterday. I guess last year he tweeted something about if a MAGA-hat wearing MOFO enters "his" (and I put that in quotations b/c he owns. . . 12%) restaurant, he'll haul them out of there like anyone with a swastika or something.

He justified the comments by saying that so many things people are doing with MAGA hats on.

Wait. What??? So we've got video of MAGA-hat wearing marauders or something? Is it because I frequent right-leaning sites that I've never seen this???

That F'er just gets spoon-fed his opinions by the MSM and his doltish neighbors. He's OFFENDED by a hat that really symbolizes. . . . . patriotism. And hasn't been used as an attack. Defense, maybe (border security - and I'm sure he doesn't want them living in HIS back yard or eating for free at HIS restaurant), but no attacks. Well, that fake attack anyhow.

But those that WANT to be offended will FIND something to be offended about.

I was all set to buy his cookbook. F him. Good job, toolbag.
No idea who that guy was so I checked him out, seems he hates Chick-Fil-A so yeah he can get ass cancer for all I care.

I’m offended by hyphenated last names. [wink]

He may have one of those Latino/Hispanic things going on where you take your dad's and your mom's last name. Lopez has that Spanish flair so I suspect that's it. It's not like he got married to Carol Alt and took her name as a hyphen.

But he's still a clueless dick. And I read hte first chapter of his book on Amazon this AM. I learned. . . . . . . . . . . . . . nothing. Maybe it was groundbreaking when it came out a few years ago. But about 12 hours of PBS and The Food Network (NOT the game shows) would teach you all of that. Probably 3 hours of Youtube. So he can stuff his $31 book. LOL

Looks like SJW has been suspended for 15 work days and has to send a letter of apology...love it.

Board suspends agency director over rifle sticker complaint

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — The executive director of the Alaska human rights commission has been suspended for 15 working days without pay for complaining on social media about a "Black Rifles Matter" sticker she believed to be racist on a vehicle in the commission's Anchorage parking lot.

Looks like SJW has been suspended for 15 work days and has to send a letter of apology...love it.

Board suspends agency director over rifle sticker complaint

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — The executive director of the Alaska human rights commission has been suspended for 15 working days without pay for complaining on social media about a "Black Rifles Matter" sticker she believed to be racist on a vehicle in the commission's Anchorage parking lot.

The letter of apology is the best part.

I thought Marti Buscaglia was a female. Did everyone get it wrong?

10272016_Marti-Buscaglia_EARLY.jpg

Marti Buscaglia is the new director of the Alaska State Commission for Human Rights. She took over the agency in May 2016. (Photo by Wesley Early, Alaska Public Media – Anchorage)

Buscaglia said she prepared for the job by reading the state’s human rights law and a lot of Googling.

Amid audit and a case backlog, state Human Rights Commission tries to move forward - Alaska Public Media

No.

“She must send an apology letter to the truck's owner, Brent Linegar, after the commission chairman, Brandon Nakasato, approves the wording.”
...and thus her challenge will be to come up with a non-apology apology that still manages to pass muster with Mr. Nakasato.

I think those were too unwise to realize that it was a 2nd amendment sticker and not related to race which it seems to me, it is what they reacted to. Needless to say, a snowflake move.

Remember the city Dallas county commissioner who claimed it was racist to use the term "black hole"?

Or the numerous examples of public employees getting trouble, and sometimes facing decruitment, because they used the word "niggardly".

LOL... she resigned.

"Human Rights Commission director resigns

Must Read Alaska has learned that Marti Buscaglia, the embattled executive director of the Alaska Human Rights Commission, has resigned, effective April 26.

Buscaglia resigned in a memo sent to the chairman of the board of the commission, Brandon Nakasato, and the other commissioners. It is dated April 8"

Breaking: Human Rights Commission director resigns - Must Read Alaska

The vote was 5-2 in favor of the sanction. Commission member Marcus Sanders was one of the two who voted against the sanctions. Sanders said after the meeting that he didn't feel the punishment was severe enough and that the head of the human rights commission should set an example.

"I wanted the max," he said, adding he would have voted for her termination.

There's hope in Alaska.

So she resigned rather than issue an apology to someone whom she tried to use her government authority to suppress their first amendment rights? Good riddance.

Frankly, I’m flabbergasted that someone was able to get hired at the director level after fraudulently claiming an unearned degree with a previous employer.

Back
Top Bottom