• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Springfield MA area meetup ON 9/10/21 AT Hampden House discussion inside

Better date ? 3rd or 10th?

• 3rd

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 10th

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
la cucina di hampden house - Google Search

la cucina di hampden house. 1 allen street hampden ma 01036. Reservation made. A couple members in this thread already alluded to this place. I have heard good things Word of mouth about this place, so it has been chosen. I tentatively made the reservation for 6 PM, under Dan or NES. I did not get us our own private room but we will have seating all together.
Hopefully some of you can make it. Would be nice to see everyone again, and maybe a new face or two too!

Updating OP and title

In, it's a good restaurant. Not too far from my range either. Shaping up to be a good day for me.

Hockey in the AM
Shoot guns
NES dinner
NES drinks
?????

Have you ever eaten there before? It doesn’t look very impressive on the inter-web….I’ll come and you guys can just listen to me complain the entire time. But hey may be it’ll be good…

Might have to stop at Wendy’s first.

In the interest of NES karma I will run a drawing for anyone attending to win a free holster. I will pick 2 winners. If you carry any of the guns on the attached list just post the type of gun and you will be entered into the drawing. The holster will be a kydex IWB. This is ONLY for members attending the NES dinner. If you are left handed please make sure you state that, and also please try to become right handed like the rest of us!

Attachments

• IMG_20210812_141320651.jpg
    IMG_20210812_141320651.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 50
The food is great there. There should be something on the menu for everyone. The wife and I have eaten there many times and have never been disappointed.
G19

Wife says she likes the menu. Well give it a try if she can get the day off…Be nice to get out of the house and out of my city.

All I know is every time I park in Springfield i come back to my truck broken into and need buy a new set of jumper cables….
Apparently jumper cables for drugs is a common trade. Some son of a bitch stole the remote for my winch one time.

What in the world would you need just the remote to a winch for?
Probably thought it was some sort of cell phone. These people aren’t the brightest.

The wife and I are in.She was having trouble getting a day off. Whoever is running it should do a headcount so we don’t overwhelm the place

Last edited:
So are we all wearing our camo cargo shorts or are we going full plate carrier? I don't know anyone so not sure how to recognize the group.

Nice I’m sure Some people will flake. I flaked on the last one because something came up

Just look for what appears to be a nerd fest.

HEY! I resemble that remark.
I don’t know if you all ever saw us talking about it on here but at one of our Natick link ups some stranger came over and sat our table, ordered a beer and talked to us for like a half hour before he eventually asked, “Wait, is this not the Veterinary group meeting up here tonight??”

He was sitting with the wrong group of people. lmao Nice guy too. 🤷‍♂️😂

@Sauer Grapes lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom