• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Springfield MA area meetup ON 9/10/21 AT Hampden House discussion inside

Better date ? 3rd or 10th?

• 3rd

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 10th

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will be great to have a Western mass meet up finally I think I made it to two or three of the ones in central mass. I forgot where we used to go to the food was good. My GPS would just drive me in circles though..Very frustrating the first time.

I want to bring the new wife out there. she’ll talk your ear off though some of it some kind of liberal nonsense, Still a good time though

just throwing it out for discussions sake. exit 9 area sound alright? anyone have any suggestions in Sturbridge? perhaps accommodating some of our members more towards Worcester and Boston area?
also if this date isn't good for people throw out another that might work

so offer up some ideas, your idea of western MA might not be ours...
He’s Northampton area so he’s not even far. 😘
Kaizens, Sturbridge porterhouse, Babas, BTs right off exit 9 are all good but basically all of them are more constrained for size. Sturbridge #1 export is fine dining don’t you know?

He’s Northampton area so he’s not even far.
😘

Kaizens, Sturbridge porterhouse, Babas, BTs right off exit 9 are all good but basically all of them are more constrained for size. Sturbridge #1 export is fine dining don’t you know?
love me some kaizen, BT's, cedar street grill, and even that small hotdog place by the annual January gun show! it's not all bad eats in Sturbridge!

and sheesh, you think this guy would WANT to leave occupied territory for a little while![rofl] although they got some damn good eats up that way. so again to him I say, lay some ideas on us!

just throwing it out for discussions sake. exit 9 area sound alright? anyone have any suggestions in Sturbridge? perhaps accommodating some of our members more towards Worcester and Boston area?
also if this date isn't good for people throw out another that might work

LuLz at (old) exit 9 being 'western MA'. Worchester and Bahston folks can go a couple more exits to make it a 'western' event.

Besides, I don't think Kaizen would know what to do with a group of NES'rs. The room on the right seats what, 20 comfortably? Plus, that would mean the western folks would have to drive east to get there.

love me some kaizen, BT's, cedar street grill, and even that small hotdog place by the annual January gun show! it's not all bad eats in Sturbridge!

and sheesh, you think this guy would WANT to leave occupied territory for a little while![rofl] although they got some damn good eats up that way. so again to him I say, lay some ideas on us!

I was thinking some place is Williamstown or Lee would be true western MA. Maybe hit Tanglewood after for some jazz.

Jokes aside I would suggest Union Station in Northampton. Veteran owned. Able to accommodate larger party’s. Looking like I can’t make Sept. 3. That said, since I ran my mouth I’d be more than willing to do some leg work and make this happen for next time if there is interest.

Back
Top Bottom