• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

So it's official. I'm a gun owner.

I finally got down to FS yesterday to look at pistols. Let me start by saying that being a lefty kinda sucks since it has it's limitations. I know, I know. Plenty of lefties use pistols all the time, but I looked like the noob that I am trying to work the slide release of Ruger SR9c and LRC9. I don't know, I guess being a lefty for over 40 years means that old habits die hard.

Carl went ahead and showed me the HK P2000SK. That was pretty sweet for a lefty. Anyway, I went ahead and picked it up as my first. A bit pricey, but I'm hoping it's worth it.

20160630_124341.jpg

Now, off to join a shooting range so I can try this puppy out!

0c4.jpg

You can never only buy one.

Congratulations, your first pick was a good one, that's a top of the line pistol. My buddy is a lefty and he loves all of his H&K's. Don't forget to give us your range report.

Safe shooting.

Congratulations! Put it in a cool, dry place and watch it slowly multiply. Its offspring will take on different shapes and sizes. Not so surprisingly, you will see an inverse correlation in your savings account that will no doubt get quickly depleted. In no time you will be evaluating any non-gun purchases based on the equivalent amount of ammo that it would buy. Enjoy!

Congratulations! Put it in a cool, dry place and watch it slowly multiply. Its offspring will take on different shapes and sizes. Not so surprisingly, you will see an inverse correlation in your savings account that will no doubt get quickly depleted. In no time you will be evaluating any non-gun purchases based on the equivalent amount of ammo that it would buy. Enjoy!

Yup, you will find yourself at McDonald's staring at the dollar menu and think, "I could lose a few pounds anyway, think I'll skip lunch (again) and go buy some ammo instead (again)."

Hey.....we could be the same guy. I, also a lefty, just picked up my first pistol yesterday.......a P2000sk. I was fortunate enough to get a killer deal on a used one in flawless condition. Very happy with my purchase as well. It was a pistol I had been drooling over, but though was out of my price range, till I came upon an offer I couldn't refuse.

Truer words were never spoken.

nice choice. excellent pistol. can't get much higher quality than a P2000sk. i prefer the flush baseplates which are sold from HKparts.net

Hey.....we could be the same guy. I, also a lefty, just picked up my first pistol yesterday.......a P2000sk. I was fortunate enough to get a killer deal on a used one in flawless condition. Very happy with my purchase as well. It was a pistol I had been drooling over, but though was out of my price range, till I came upon an offer I couldn't refuse.
Nice! Congrats. I paid retail for a new one, but I'm good with that. [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom