• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

So I received a LTC renewal notice

Hopefully this will be your last time right? I'm like yeah....leaving this shithole is become a priority. Will only need a DL where i'm going.
I'm now at the age where my first thought was that you were implying he'd be dead before his next renewal came up. :rolleyes:

I got my reminder in December, three months before my expiration date. Completed the paperwork and dropped it off the day after Christmas. Wonder how long it will take? My wife renewed her LTC over the summer after getting her reminder and it took three and a half months to get her new license.

Received my renewed LTC in the mail today. It took just under ten weeks.

I got the same notice last year in January for my LTC that was expiring in June. Called the PD the next day, earliest date to process renewal (pay the fee) was in April and didn’t receive the new license until late June (my LTC expired in early June). The local PD blamed the State for the holdup…..
same here local pd blamed the state local pd approved pending with the state ?

Beverly.
Submitted renewal application in person Dec 20, 2023. Received new license in the mail Mar 5, 2024 (couple of weeks after old expired)

This is exactly why I kept my old FID card which was "good for life, unless suspended or revoked"

I still have mine from when I was 15.

Paid $2. Dad signed off for me.

I still someplace have most if not all my ltc’s from when I was 18.

Got my LTC renewal yesterday with new pin. Almost exactly three months. I asked the dispatcher if the old license and pin were still active since it hadn't expired yet (April 4.) She said no it would be the new since the new pin was put into the system by them. Went to register a new firearm and it wont let me use either pin now. Tells me to contact licensing authority.🤯

Edit: Figured it out. Old LTC number old pin still active until expired apparently 🤓

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom