Snub nosed revolver basics

RGS, Michael Debethencourt actually does teach a Basic Snub Revolver course at Smith & Wesson.

For those who are interested, here is a link to the couse description:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...langId=-1&parent_category_rn=21808&training=Y

I am sure he does. I have no faith in his ability or knowledge in revolvers of any kind. Sorry, but it is what it is.

This is not the thread for it and I have stated my opinions on trainers with no real experience before. I still say, take the knife course.

I have no faith in his ability or knowledge in revolvers of any kind. Sorry, but it is what it is.

I disagree with your opinion. Hundreds of people have taken his snub revolver classes, and yours is the first less than stellar review I've ever heard.

To suggest that he has no abilty with, or knowledge of, snub revolvers, is a mighty bold statement, and I think, without basis.

I'll give you a call this week so we can discuss this further. Michael Debethencourt is a world class firearms trainer, and a good friend of mine.

Darius

To suggest that he has no abilty with, or knowledge of, snub revolvers, is a mighty bold statement, and I think, without basis.
Darius

You need to re read what I wrote. Never have I said what you wrote above and I never would I say that.

If you re read, you will see I said I have no faith in his ability or knowledge in revolvers of any kind.

I am aware of your connection as last time I posted regarding his training I got a phone call and he and I discussed it ending the conversation with his promise to spend some time on a range where we could go over my disagreement and compare techniques. He was supposed to call again and set it up and never did. He was either too busy or not interested.

As I said, this is not the thread to discuss his training. I made an offer for free help to members and you continue to advertise for a commercial enterprise. I value your opinion but feel that my opinion on this has merit from my 30 years of experience with revolvers.

This will be my last post on this.

All: Please do not continue with giving me names as to who wishes to attend a get together. When I have hashed this out and secured a location, I will post in the members area for interested parties. For now, I have invited the OP for a couple hours of shooting.

Again, this is a hobby. If and when it takes place, it will cost you nothing unless there is a range fee. I don't want gas money, ammo, or anything else. We will just be a small group sharing knowledge. I will learn as much as anyone else.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom