• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Small Business Owner in MA under attack by antis - please help!

notice most of the comments--"i cannot/ will not in good conscience" got the template down pat. wish i had the time to engage in full-time cyber bullying like these snowflakes do. most working people don't. scr*w them

Cool place. Followed and liked. Will report useless reviews when I'm at a computer again (can't get to it on my phone for reasons, but know how in desktop chrome. )

May bring my 4 yr old there next time we pass by. Looks awesome!

I just finished entering the ring and threw some verbal punches and reported others. What those bullies are doing goes against everything I believe in. Keep on Keep'n on. [iwojima]

If it was my business page, I would delete it then wait few weeks and make another with reviews turned off.

Deleting would be a bad idea, because the bully crowd would put their own page up. Giving into the mob only emboldens the mob.

and I’m starting to get very pissed off.

I get angry too, but then, when I can afford it I mail order (from MA) bricks of ammo sent to free state, which I happily transport back to DPRMA. In my head I imagine Moo-rah Healey finding out and her head explodes. And I feel better.

Done reported all. I am temped to do what they do, create a fake account and start trolling theirs with "fake" and real (ie my home and I are completely defenseless).

I get angry too, but then, when I can afford it I mail order (from MA) bricks of ammo sent to free state, which I happily transport back to DPRMA. In my head I imagine Moo-rah Healey finding out and her head explodes. And I feel better.
It’s becoming a lot more than an ammo issue.
I’m leaning on total non compliance.

I get angry too, but then, when I can afford it I mail order (from MA) bricks of ammo sent to free state, which I happily transport back to DPRMA.
You should just order ammo from TargetSportsUSA.com, they ship right to your door here in the DPRMA. All they need is a copy of your LTC on file. They stood up to the bully AG and her BS tactics, we should be giving them all the business we can. Not to mention their prices are tough to beat.

You should just order ammo from TargetSportsUSA.com, they ship right to your door here in the DPRMA. All they need is a copy of your LTC on file. They stood up to the bully AG and her BS tactics, we should be giving them all the business we can. Not to mention their prices are tough to beat.
Yup

Back
Top Bottom