Small Business Owner in MA under attack by antis - please help!

Mike S

NES Member
Everyone, Hidden Treasures is owned by a life member of GOAL and the NRA. This small company is a side business and is now under attack by anti 2A bullies for offering a 10% discount to NRA members.

Unfortunately Facebook will not allow him to remove reviews being left which attack him and his business, even though none of the people were ever customers. They are simply trying to put him out of business.

Please go to his page/reviews and help him out by reporting the comments attacking his business.

Hidden Treasure Mining Company

And that is why I hate Facebook. I have an account, rarely use it. But went there an reported some of the ridiculous posts, hope it helps out a little.

I just scanned the folks posting negative reviews for this company for offering NRA discounts. All but one is a female posting.

Hmmm......

Liberals on their witch hunt are going to start a Civil War. I'm actually not worried about the Government at this point, but the Tyranny of the "Majority". The Second Amendment was meant to protect Individuals from that too.

Liberals on their witch hunt are going to start a Civil War. I'm actually not worried about the Government at this point, but the Tyranny of the "Majority". The Second Amendment was meant to protect Individuals from that too.
That's where we are headed.

Turn off reviews. My wife had some d-bag give her a 1star review. Said d-bag had never made a purchase or even spoken to my wife. She just said enough and turned off all reviews/ratings on her business page. Since the rating system is just crap anyway, turn it off.

I ended up shutting down my facebook "business" page. Facebook kept changing the page itself. I "unpublished" it, because much of the "helpful" information provided by facebook was just plain wrong.

I ended up shutting down my facebook "business" page. Facebook kept changing the page itself. I "unpublished" it, because much of the "helpful" information provided by facebook was just plain wrong.

I never had one, and never will. I have a personal Faceplant account, due to necessity because of my position as officer in a certain non-profit, and I need to follow what's happening on that organization's presence there. My personal account settings are such that ONLY friends of friends can post friend requests... but I do not have "friends" (nor will I - a categorical I emphasize to everyone I know, "so don't ask, the answer's no") so I'll never be bothered by it.

It gets worse, the business owner told me that the antis are posting pictures of him and his kids and saying all kinds of nasty things about him. You know, because it's "for the children". Sigh.

It gets worse, the business owner told me that the antis are posting pictures of him and his kids and saying all kinds of nasty things about him. You know, because it's "for the children". Sigh.

These are the kinds of pricks that need to be removed from the gene pool. :mad:

JFC. Isn’t that slander or whatever it’s called?

Back
Top Bottom