Shut your mouth.

So, to try and make your point, or try to start a conversation about what’s itching your ass today, you start out by telling everyone here to shut up and calling them lazy and un-American? On a site that you just joined in March? Excellent representation of your personality and whiny ALL YOU MF’s BETTER LISTEN TO ME soapbox.

Well done. Jackass.

I’ll just let you look around for a bit. Go ahead. You’ll easily find plenty.

My thoughts on arson and looting on on par with every other example used to justify the turmoils of war and change. I don’t condone it. But it happens in every conflict from Green Mountain Boys to the sacking of Baghdad.
Protests don’t immediately equate to looting. It’s a trope used by the mentally lazy.

You can't be serious. The looting is just opportunistic undocumented shopping. It serves no political purpose.

In any case, the USA is now too balkanized for a proper revolution, too many factions.

So, to try and make your point, or try to start a conversation about what’s itching your ass today, you start out by telling everyone here to shut up and calling them lazy and un-American? On a site that you just joined in March? Excellent representation of your personality and whiny ALL YOU MF’s BETTER LISTEN TO ME soapbox.

Well done. Jackass.
None of this has anything to do with the argument and everything to do with obvious discomfort over calling out hypocrisy over being a patriot that sided with the unpatriotic.
It’s a sign of losing an argument when the attack gets personal.
Cheers mate

You can’t be pro-gun and anti-violence

If that’s your conclusion then you are an enemy of the constitution. And by the way, last I checked ANTIFA meant ‘anti-fascist’

remember when fighting fascists was an AMERICAN thing to do?

well we are now ruled by fascists at every turn and they have you believing that supporting them was being a f’ing patriot!?

Those sympathetic to fascists will be fought .... with utmost violence. If you’re pro-constitutionality and pro bill of rights you would do well to re-examine your loyalties.
According to Antifa,,, anyone that supports 2A is a white supremacist and a fascist automatically. Without question or proof but then again,,, who needs proof in the communist society that antifa is "protesting" for.

You can't be serious. The looting is just opportunistic undocumented shopping. It serves no political purpose.

In any case, the USA is now too balkanized for a proper revolution, too many factions.
According to Antifa,,, anyone that supports 2A is a white supremacist and a fascist automatically. Without question or proof but then again,,, who needs proof in the communist society that antifa is "protesting" for.
lets first make a clear distinction between anarchists that hijack a movement of anti-fascism and that of active protests against fascist police and government policy

If that’s your conclusion then you are an enemy of the constitution. And by the way, last I checked ANTIFA meant ‘anti-fascist’

Maybe I'm off base here or more than likely your off your meds. ANTIFIA on all accounts appears to be the fasicsts. As I would equate them more in line with Orwell's Ministry for Truth or Peace. ANTIFA is an anarchists organization who believes in mob rule. They can claim all they want to be anti-fasicsts, just like I can claim I'm a multi-millionaire, but at the end of the day the facts say otherwise.

Yeah that seemed to work well in WWII with Nazis and Jews...

I'm sorry, didn't you just say "lets first make a clear distinction between anarchists that hijack a movement of anti-fascism and that of active protests against fascist police and government policy?"

I was just suggesting how we might do that as I can't tell the difference.

You need to slow down and think about what you’re whinging about because no one can follow your train of thought.

I'm sorry, didn't you just say "lets first make a clear distinction between anarchists that hijack a movement of anti-fascism and that of active protests against fascist police and government policy?"

I was just suggesting how we might do that as I can't tell the difference.

The rooftop Koreans know the difference between protesting and anarchy. I don’t support anarchy. I support the constitution even if it gets messy... which our forefathers advocated for from time to time.

No. I’m a constitutional American that swore an oath to defend that document against all enemies... foreign and domestic

Uh huh, it seems you need to do some more work comprehending what that document actually means. And, how you're actually violating the oath you've declared.

Back
Top Bottom