Shut your mouth.

You Wanna-be toughguys on here that posture as though protesting is bad and claim you love this country and 2A need to shut up for a second and do some independent study.

You want to know the only reason why you have a 2nd Amendment Right?

IT’S BECAUSE OF THE FOREFATHERS PROTESTING VIOLENTLY!

We have our right to carry, not for police to be more armed than you or I, or to bow to an abusive culture of police violence, but for the security of fighting the government (yes that means tyrannical police too) when they are corrupt, tyrannical, and oppressing the public.

I’m f’ing sick and tired of so-called patriots forgetting that we have a duty to fight tyranny here at all times. It doesn’t matter what your political party is.

If you’re too weak and too much of a party ass kisser to understand what your 2A is all about, you should surrender your firearms immediately.

You Wanna-be toughguys on here that posture as though protesting is bad and claim you love this country and 2A need to shut up for a second and do some independent study.

We have our right to carry, not for police to be more armed than you or I, or to bow to an abusive culture of police violence, but for the security of fighting the government (yes that means tyrannical police too) when they are corrupt, tyrannical, and oppressing the public.

I’m f’ing sick and tired of so-called patriots forgetting that we have a duty to fight tyranny here at all times. It doesn’t matter what your political party is.

If you’re too weak and too much of a party ass kisser to understand what your 2A is all about, you should surrender your firearms immediately.

Could you point to one post where someone on here is saying that "protesting is bad"?

And what are your thoughts on looting and arson?

th308N1ZM4.jpg

Could you point to one post where someone on here is saying that "protesting is bad"?

And what are your thoughts on looting and arson?

I’ll just let you look around for a bit. Go ahead. You’ll easily find plenty.

My thoughts on arson and looting on on par with every other example used to justify the turmoils of war and change. I don’t condone it. But it happens in every conflict from Green Mountain Boys to the sacking of Baghdad.
Protests don’t immediately equate to looting. It’s a trope used by the mentally lazy.

My thoughts on arson and looting on on par with every other example used to justify the turmoils of war and change. I don’t condone it. But it happens in every conflict from Green Mountain Boys to the sacking of Baghdad.
Protests don’t immediately equate to looting. It’s a trope used by the mentally lazy.

You're the one throwing accusations around, prove them.

Arson and looting justifying the turmoils of war and change? Armed conflicts? Tropes for the mentally lazy? What the f*** are you talking about?

I haven't seen many posts on here that are shitting on protesters for protesting. Sure, we make fun of the actual f***ing whackos out there, and the bitchasses kneeling to the mob, but I think most around here agree that the anti-cop aggression complaint is valid and justified. I know I side with any group protesting against oppressive government/police actions and tactics. I do not side with the antifa elements of this movement though, or the scumbags picking up bricks and going after private property.

So drummergunner, can we take your post to mean that you support the protesters, the antifa actors, and the looters/arsonists? In your mind is this the modern equivalent of " THE FOREFATHERS PROTESTING VIOLENTLY! "?

I must be lazy and my TV must be broken because all it did over the last few weeks is actually show people, in real time, looting and rioting. What kind of repair shop do i call to fix a tv that keeps showing me things that aren't really happening?

You do understand that these "protestors" want to eliminate the Constitution and the Bill of Rights....which includes the 2A the last time I checked. You know, those little pieces of paper our forefathers fought and died for. These protestors may be American but it's in birth only. Who they are is un-American and it's the end of our country if they prevail.

Our forefathers blew up private property, destroyed goods of private merchants and fought anyone loyal to the oppressive crown (Torries).

when you read threads on here vilifying protesters as more and more cops garner the support of the same “patriots” that they will readily oppress blindly, it makes me sick that some on here jump to the defense of the oppressor while your 2A right comes from fight that very culture of power.

I don’t like the looting or violence and I do support anyone defending their propertyand livelihoods. But as ugly as it is, THIS is how we keep our rights. If you are one of the people whose actions today would have been the same as those on the side of colonists loyal to the crown, you’re the problem-not the protesters.

Our forefathers blew up private property, destroyed goods of private merchants and fought anyone loyal to the oppressive crown (Torries).

when you read threads on here vilifying protesters as more and more cops garner the support of the same “patriots” that they will readily oppress blindly, it makes me sick that some on here jump to the defense of the oppressor while your 2A right comes from fight that very culture of power.

I don’t like the looting or violence and I do support anyone defending their propertyand livelihoods. But as ugly as it is, THIS is how we keep our rights. If you are one of the people whose actions today would have been the same as those on the side of colonists loyal to the crown, you’re the problem-not the protesters.
So we have your blessing to fight these protestors then?

You are aware that the majority of protestors have nothing to do with the Floyd death.....right?

You can’t be pro-gun and anti-violence
So we have your blessing to fight these protestors then?

If that’s your conclusion then you are an enemy of the constitution. And by the way, last I checked ANTIFA meant ‘anti-fascist’

remember when fighting fascists was an AMERICAN thing to do?

well we are now ruled by fascists at every turn and they have you believing that supporting them was being a f’ing patriot!?

Those sympathetic to fascists will be fought .... with utmost violence. If you’re pro-constitutionality and pro bill of rights you would do well to re-examine your loyalties.

Last edited:
You can’t be pro-gun and anti

If that’s your conclusion then you are an enemy of the constitution. And by the way, last I checked ANTIFA meant ‘anti-fascist’

remember when fighting fascists was an AMERICAN thing to do?

well we are now ruled by fascists at every turn and they have you believing that supporting them was being a f’ing patriot!?

Those sympathetic to fascists will be fought .... with utmost violence. If you’re pro-constitutionality and pro bill of rights you would do well to re-examine your loyalties.
I don't have enough meds in my house to help me understand what the F you are talking about.

I'm out.

Our forefathers didn't behave like donkeys and loot stores and private homes. They fought the British for independence. Their gunfire was directed against British infantry (I believe they called them "regiments of foot" back in the day). The only civilians who were attacked were traitors, not innocent store owners. Please do your research before posting here.

Back
Top Bottom