Shut your mouth.

So, to try and make your point, or try to start a conversation about what’s itching your ass today, you start out by telling everyone here to shut up and calling them lazy and un-American? On a site that you just joined in March? Excellent representation of your personality and whiny ALL YOU MF’s BETTER LISTEN TO ME soapbox.

Well done. Jackass.
Well, hardos gonna hardo.

Reminds me of some f***wads from Phili(they must've just watched Rocky for the umpteenth million time again) that bounced at a local bar when I lived in Co., all talk and unfortunately no action. I'd have loved nothing more than to have kicked that dudes teeth in.

Jek, beat me to it!
Go Green or go...somewhere..LOL

Just kidding or maybe..[rofl2]

Ok, upper decker and NES screen name?[smile]

[tinfoil]
Carry on![popcorn]

None of this has anything to do with the argument and everything to do with obvious discomfort over calling out hypocrisy over being a patriot that sided with the unpatriotic.
It’s a sign of losing an argument when the attack gets personal.
Cheers mate

It’s not a sign of losing an argument if I’m not actually arguing with you. I was laughing at the size of your clown shoes and just calling a jackass a jackass. Don’t overthink it “mate”.

Looks like too much coffee to me... [rofl2]

Rum. Governor Hopkins liked his rum.

Governor Hopkins of Rhode Island, above seventy Years of Age kept us all alive. Upon Business his Experience and judgment were very Useful. But when the Business of the Evening was over, he kept Us in Conversation till Eleven and sometimes twelve O Clock. His Custom was to drink nothing all day nor till Eight O Clock, in the Evening, and then his Beveredge was Jamaica Spirit and Water. It gave him Wit, Humour, Anecdotes, Science and Learning. He had read Greek, Roman and British History: and was familiar with English Poetry particularly Pope, Tompson and Milton. And the flow of his Soul made all his reading our own, and seemed to bring to recollection in all of Us all We had ever read. I could neither eat nor drink in those days. The other Gentlemen were very temperate. Hopkins never drank to excess, but all he drank was immediately not only converted into Wit, Sense, Knowledge and good humour, but inspired Us all with similar qualities.

Stephen Hopkins (politician) - Wikipedia

You can’t be pro-gun and anti-violence

If that’s your conclusion then you are an enemy of the constitution. And by the way, last I checked ANTIFA meant ‘anti-fascist’
ANTIFA are quite literally opposite what their name supposedly sand for. They are fascists. They want violent overthrow of this republic and its constitutional principles.

That's right, I remember, during the Boston Tea Party they just persuaded the tea to go overboard...
you sound just like a BLM protester. The tea wasn't stolen for personal use and was owned by the east india company. It was the only legal tea available and forced onto the colonists. not a lot of people would call the east india company a private company.

you sound just like a BLM protester. The tea wasn't stolen for personal use and was owned by the east india company. It was the only legal tea available and forced onto the colonists. not a lot of people would call the east india company a private company.

The British East India Company was a publicly-traded company based on the Dutch VOC and was one of the starting, driving forces of the creation of both the London Stock Exchange and the modern concept of corporations in Anglo-American law.

Just because a company has a statutory monopoly, doesn't mean the company isn't still a public corporation that owns private property.

You sound like an ahistorical apologist. It was a joint-stock company.

It was a company with the protection of the local authorities ... just like every corporation in America today that claims corporate personhood. It falls into the category of ‘those loyal to the crown’ when the public suffers under their governmental favor

The British East India Company was a publicly-traded company based on the Dutch VOC and was one of the starting, driving forces of the creation of both the London Stock Exchange and the modern concept of corporations in Anglo-American law.

Just because a company has a statutory monopoly, doesn't mean the company isn't still a public corporation that owns private property.
Just like modern companies how much law/policy/taxes were they responsible for writing.

You Wanna-be toughguys on here that posture as though protesting is bad and claim you love this country and 2A need to shut up for a second and do some independent study.

Lol, I think if you put up a poll on here very few people here would consider protesting to be "bad".

The rioting, destroying shit, looting.... different story.

a government protected monopoly that eliminated any competition and sold wildly overtaxed tea. but yeah that's basically the same thing as stealing flatscreens from target before burning the building down. dolt.
I mean, George Washington denounced the destruction of the tea and thought the company should be reimbursed for the damages, but I guess you know better than him...

"Tea Act protests spread to other colonies throughout 1774. In cities such as New York, Annapolis and Charleston, South Carolina, patriots dumped tea off ships or burned it in protest. "

But yeah, they NEVER destroyed private properly, they purely stuck it to the man...

It was a company with the protection of the local authorities ... just like every corporation in America today that claims corporate personhood. It falls into the category of ‘those loyal to the crown’ when the public suffers under their governmental favor
if you wanted to compare angry Americans burning down a cornfield in protest of corn subsidies to the Boston Tea Party it may make sense. You're making the argument that looting target is the same. Carry on bro.

I mean, George Washington denounced the destruction of the tea and thought the company should be reimbursed for the damages, but I guess you know better than him...
Washington also fought for the crown against the French before he fought against the crown with the French

you can’t cherry pick history...

last I checked, the forefathers didn't destroy private property. They took the fight directly to the government oppressing them. Riots =/= protests.

Lol I bet some loyalist houses got burned to the ground and shit, but the OP is using a terrible strawman if he thinks that ANTIFA is some kind of freedom fighting
organization. These are the same a**h***s shitting on the gadsden flag, etc. They're basically commies, more or less.

He'd have a better argument if antifa or whoever was going around torching government officials houses, buildings, police stations etc.... but all these people are doing is
destroying shit in their community that has nothing to do with the fight. Target does not = "tory business" etc, lmao.

"Tea Act protests spread to other colonies throughout 1774. In cities such as New York, Annapolis and Charleston, South Carolina, patriots dumped tea off ships or burned it in protest. "

But yeah, they NEVER destroyed private properly, they purely stuck it to the man...
do you idolize every founding father and can't disagree with anything they ever did or said. How do you feel about Washington's slave ownership?

do you idolize every founding father and can't disagree with anything they ever did or said. How do you feel about Washington's slave ownership?
Your strawman is duly noted and duly ignored. I'm simply stating that your claim the colonists didn't destroy private property has demonstrably been shown to be false, by both present day posters and historical personages who contemporaneously decried the destruction of the tea and felt the company was due reimbursement.

Washington also fought for the crown against the French before he fought against the crown with the French

you can’t cherry pick history...

He may have, but when one's moral compass is correct and their path is consistent and continues towards liberty there's no faulting it no matter who they fought against.

You are the one cherry picking history by even bringing that up. [rolleyes]

but all these people are doing is
destroying shit in their community that has nothing to do with the fight. Target does not = "tory business" etc, lmao.

Well hold on to that a** you’re laughing off because companies like Target and amazon are welfare corporations that receive millions/billions in handouts from taxpayers.

and no, these people are not all violent. The vast supermajorities are under peaceful.

tenor.gif

"Colonist Revolutionaries Assert Their Demand for Liberty Via Sacking and Burning Paul Revere's Silversmith Shop!"

LOL come back when you are tougher (mentally).

Sincerely,

NES Tough Guy

Back
Top Bottom