Shut your mouth.

I think there should be a “count” box near each members feedback score that shows every time they complain to a mod. That’s nuts man but would be hilarious to see. I been here since 2013, didn’t even make a post til 2016, and the only time I’ve ever talked to a mod or admin was in the tech forum cuz I’m a dummy, or over beer at a table.

Whining doesn’t solve problems.

I agree about reporting posts of other members just because you don't agree with them. But sometimes there are posts from spammers, or just posts that are completely inappropriate and mods can't be everywhere, so post reporting has it's place.

I agree about reporting posts of other members just because you don't agree with them. But sometimes there are posts from spammers, or just posts that are completely inappropriate and mods can't be everywhere, so post reporting has it's place.

Of course, if it’s appropriate.

Funny, I have a "friend" on FaceBook that posts the same garbage. Lives at home, too fat to get in the military, was a: mall cop, armored truck guard(mall cop with a gun), security guard, "asset protector" for Best Buy, messenger for Garda, security "supervisor for Job Corp, where he bragged that he could arrest people on Federal charges, never gotten laid , etc. Now he HATES COPS???? Reminds me of the OP.
OH, OP, you've been here all of two months, and you post garbage like that? Troll much? How about going Green???? Too much of a skinflint?
Next time your Facebook "friend" makes contact, suggest that he engage the services of a life coach!

You Wanna-be toughguys on here that posture as though protesting is bad and claim you love this country and 2A need to shut up for a second and do some independent study.

You want to know the only reason why you have a 2nd Amendment Right?

IT’S BECAUSE OF THE FOREFATHERS PROTESTING VIOLENTLY!

We have our right to carry, not for police to be more armed than you or I, or to bow to an abusive culture of police violence, but for the security of fighting the government (yes that means tyrannical police too) when they are corrupt, tyrannical, and oppressing the public.

I’m f’ing sick and tired of so-called patriots forgetting that we have a duty to fight tyranny here at all times. It doesn’t matter what your political party is.

If you’re too weak and too much of a party ass kisser to understand what your 2A is all about, you should surrender your firearms immediately.

While you make valid points wrt historical protests, it is my firmly held belief that the violence/looting we see in these modern day protests are more along the lines of a party, than a real protest.

Oh, I'm sure that's not universally true, but it's pervasive enough that they are undermining their own message.

How does looting a Cheesecake Factory for a few cheesecakes raise awareness of police brutality? Or scoring some "rad kicks" from the Nike store?

These modern protesters are not the protesters your grandfather hung out with.

Jethuth cwithe, I am so missing the big bad Coronavirus. We got a couple of months of peace out of it while all the SJWs were thinking they were gonna die.
It's baaaaaaaack! The "second wave" !!1!

I guess the "public health" "experts" were getting pissed nobody was paying attention to them anymore, what with their shamdemic petering and the riots and all, so they did something like:

1838150.gif

It's baaaaaaaack! The "second wave" !!1!

I guess the "public health" "experts" were getting pissed nobody was paying attention to them anymore, what with their shamdemic petering and the riots and all, so they did something like:

1838150.gif
who didn't see this coming.

LA county is opening up and yesterday we had the single highest case count since this started.

I was never in favor of shutting the world down, but I find it funny that our "leaders" thought they could just shut shit down for some random, arbitrary timeframe and think "oh yeah sure that'll get her done". No one wants to accept the reality that until we get herd immunity, whether by vaccine or by natural spread, on this it's not going away. I'm working from home until August and I guarantee that will be pushed back to after the new year as this second wave gets legs.

who didn't see this coming.

LA county is opening up and yesterday we had the single highest case count since this started.

I was never in favor of shutting the world down, but I find it funny that our "leaders" thought they could just shut shit down for some random, arbitrary timeframe and think "oh yeah sure that'll get her done". No one wants to accept the reality that until we get herd immunity, whether by vaccine or by natural spread, on this it's not going away. I'm working from home until August and I guarantee that will be pushed back to after the new year as this second wave gets legs.
...where I think it's all a bunch of bullshit. Case count is a function of testing. The game ALWAYS was to test more and therefore to find more cases. (Again, look at what happened in Iceland.)

There's an increase in hospitalizations, but they're playing big-%-small-#s games on those. California 125 deaths/M, Arizona 155 deaths/M, New Mexico 200 deaths/M, Texas 67 deaths/M, Florida - "God's Waiting Room" - 134 deaths/M.

As a comparison: New York 1580 deaths/M, Connecticut 1163 deaths/M, Massachusetts 1087 deaths/M.

COVID is literally the flu.
pretty much....seems a bit tamer even for most people. All the stats are driven by confirmed test cases so even the derp derp 20% of people end up in the hospital is bullshit. That number is probably like 4% and the real death rate is probably like 0.2% since the vast majority of people don't even know they had it. Saw on the news the other night that it's estimated now that 70% of people who get infected are asymptomatic. 2 million confirmed cases in the US is probably more like 20 million actual cases or more.

Both my in laws have it and are barely sick...even a tame flu makes you feel like you got hit by a truck. On the other hand, my wife's uncle has it and was in the ICU. He's a healthy dude, my in-laws really aren't super healthy. For some reason it smashes some people and barely touches others. But overall, yeah it's more or less like a moderate flu. I still would worry if my mom got it, but I get nervous when she gets the flu too.

Back
Top Bottom