Shot my first AK yesterday....

doobie

Banned
Yesterday I shot my first AK... it was a 12 gauge AK... Damn was it fun. Anyone else ever shoot a shotgun AK?

I love mine. [smile]

100_0543.jpg

They're getting hard for distributors to get and rumor has it that with the crap going on in Russia right now you can expect for these to become impossible to get in the near future.

you guys should of seen the one state line had a few weeks ago. WAY TO EVIL FOR MA!

i was drooling over it.

20's (drum) the biggest ive seen, but 10 is the biggest box mag that i know of.

And what sucks about this is once BATFE gets a hair up their ass about the
drums, the Saiga will become an NFA registered DD.... [sad2]

-Mike

For the same reasons the USAS-12, Stryker-12, Streetsweeper, etc, got
designated as destructive devices. The ATF considers any semiautomatic shotgun that has a magazine capacity of greater than 10 rounds to fail the "sporting purposes' clause of one of the old federal gun laws.

-Mike

For the same reasons the USAS-12, Stryker-12, Streetsweeper, etc, got
designated as destructive devices. The ATF considers any semiautomatic shotgun that has a magazine capacity of greater than 10 rounds to fail the "sporting purposes' clause of one of the old federal gun laws.

-Mike

so all of the 12's already out there would be grandfathered in and all the new ones would be rediculously hard to obtain? i dont like!

What else don't you like about our state's gun laws,, hmmmm?!!!![popcorn]

This wouldn't be a state issue at all, actually. If the Saiga gets penned as a "DD" by BATFE then it applies to everyone.

Supposedly the company making drums got "approval" from BATFE to do it, but that doesn't mean much of anything in the long run.

-Mike

This wouldn't be a state issue at all, actually. If the Saiga gets penned as a "DD" by BATFE then it applies to everyone.

Supposedly the company making drums got "approval" from BATFE to do it, but that doesn't mean much of anything in the long run.

-Mike

Ah, right. wasn't thinking on the Fed level. [grin]

I love mine. [smile]

100_0543.jpg

They're getting hard for distributors to get and rumor has it that with the crap going on in Russia right now you can expect for these to become impossible to get in the near future.

I love my Saiga 12!

I love my saiga.
I see a trend here.
I was going to say I love my Saiga, but it looks like that line has been used up. So instead....
I F'ing love my Saiga[mg] I mean come on, it is an AK chambered in 12 gauge. What else do you need to know. I recently took a buddies son to the range who had never shot before. While he appeared to enjoy the AR and other rifles, nothing compared to the evil grin that manifested itself when he shot the Saiga 12[devil]. Currently one of my favorite guns. If you want one call Zero Hour before the liberals realize how fun these things are.

Remember than in MA anything over 5 rounds has to be pre-ban
Couldn't just let us suffer in silence could Ya?[wink]

Back
Top Bottom