Shopping Spree

dhuze

NES Member
An island surrounded by land on three sides
This past month I was out of state working and I apparently lost control of myself. I picked up some Russian 7.62 X 54R. 1,000 rounds of CCI Mini-Mags. 5000 rounds of Federal .22's. 250 rounds of Quik-Shok .22's. 500 rounds of various 30-06 ammo in cans. 405 rounds of 7.62X39. A flash hider for a Mini-14. An M5 bayonet. A couple cleaning kits for an SKS. 5 spam can openers ( I havent located the 2 mising ones yet.) A Mossberg 46M(b) and a Marlin 101. And a training round ( I forgot what size it is). I need help.

DSC04563.jpg

Oh I forgot . I also bought some "Lazy dog bombs" Wiki link

DSC04565.jpg

"Man with Arsenal discovered in Rhode Island" Possible links to Russian Mob - Weapons cache found in secret training room facility.

dhuze, good first try. Shopping sprees need to be practiced, just like shooting, so you can spend the most possible, with the least amount of effort and the most accumulation of guns. Practice, practice, practice. [wink]

Nice score. Money well spent. I would be very cautious however about what you post on a public forum that is routinely watched. Just me and my belief. I want nobody knowing what I have in the way of stored ammo. Info in the wrong hands = bad for you.

Nice score. Money well spent. I would be very cautious however about what you post on a public forum that is routinely watched. Just me and my belief. I want nobody knowing what I have in the way of stored ammo. Info in the wrong hands = bad for you.

Well, not just watched by government, but criminals too. You don't want someone showing up for a shopping spree of their own in your house.

Nice score on the ammo.

dhuze, good first try. Shopping sprees need to be practiced, just like shooting, so you can spend the most possible, with the least amount of effort and the most accumulation of guns. Practice, practice, practice. [wink]
If that's the way you think, you should have come this weekend and got some more practice. Mayhaps we can go to Willmington together.
Help with what - shooting it all? I'll be there tomorrow with my 91/30, my Garand and a couple of LTRs.
I'd bring my Garand and 1903A3 to help too.

Back
Top Bottom