• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trump goes GUN shopping with Marjorie Taylor Greene: Former president poses with a $829.99 9MM GLOCK with his face on the grip in armory tour

Here we go, 4473's going to be updated so you can't buy a gun if you're under indictment for a crime.
But they will put it at the very end telling you to not answer any other questions if you answer "YES". Like that new question telling you if it is a NO to not answer the question above you already answered. That last question.

Democrat operative fishing to find out if Trump actually took possession of the gun. To call the Feds and have him arrested on weapons charges, (18 U.S.C. § 922(n)).

Like Hunter Biden.

Trump would also be in violation of his bail agreement and would be out behind bars pending trial, in 2024.

Smells an awful lot like a Biden setup if I didn’t know better.

View: https://x.com/edkrassen/status/1706442965298663683?s=46&t=bv1C9X-IfKErpXk7VC470g

I’d be shocked if the DC psychos don’t charge him wiith unlawful possession and violation of bail agreement.

Would touching/handling a gun be a violation of his bail agreement? I have no idea what’s in it.

Being under indictment would absolutely disqualify him based on 4473 questions.

How crazy did his secret service protection get with people handling firearms in front of Trump….
A friend was with GWB in Afghanistan for the pic where Georgie was standing in the middle of all the soldiers holding their M16‘s/4s (I’m not really up on where .mil is with ar variants), anyhoo…SS had collected all the bolts and handed the guns back to the soldiers for the photo op..

A friend was with GWB in Afghanistan for the pic where Georgie was standing in the middle of all the soldiers holding their M16‘s/4s (I’m not really up on where .mil is with ar variants), anyhoo…SS had collected all the bolts and handed the guns back to the soldiers for the photo op..
Wasn’t Anwar Sadat killed by soldiers marching in a parade…

Looks like MTG set up both Trump and the FFL.

That woman is a jezebel

You're all forgetting that Trump is a Florida resident and PSA is in SC.
Even if Trump bought the gun (which he didn't), it would have to be shipped to a Florida FFL, which is where he would have to go to fill out the 4473 before taking possession. He was never in a position at PSA where he possibly could have broken the law by signing a 4473.

Back
Top Bottom